cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

My concerns on powership

1. A very long wait time to reach powership customer support. 30-35 mins everytime
  2. No response from inlogistics team, they are simply not bothered to reply to emails being sent
  3. Escalation process is absent for powership issues. Senior managemnt emails/phone numbers should be shared.
  4. Do you have any idea on numbers of  unreplied emails and pending issues.
  5. Higher weight slab is being regularly charged and to get the amount reversed is a very painful process. Inlogistics do not reply
  6. Fast ship discount seems to be there for ebay not sellers , the packet is picked but it reflects in the system at times after a day and the result we dont get discount.
  7. The new policy linked with DSR for lost products is not good. Ebay seems to be shying away with responsibility. It's your courier tieup and you should pay for lost items irrespective of ratings.
  8. Courier pickup is often delayed
  9. No clear shiiping material dispatch policy, packing tape is often missing

Message 161 of 167
latest reply

Hi Sameer and ebay team,

I applied for powership program (accepted condition) and already sent mail to ebay customer support but still waiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,

Neeraj Pathak

pathakne@yahoo.co.in

Message 162 of 167
latest reply

Hi,

I want to enroll for powership program and mailed 2 times regarding the same.Kindly send me invitation to Join in the program.

Thanking You

Yours Truly

Samin

Message 163 of 167
latest reply

thanks for your reply

6. Please suggest how to ship items like aerosols and creams as there is a good demand for items like - Automotive srpays, polishes and additives.

specific request - Please send us 10 Nos. Packing tape, Don't send bags

regards

Ryan - tufkote

Message 164 of 167
latest reply

i have a problem with updation shipping status under paisapay.

after bluedart pickup it takes 7-8 hrs to them to put it up on their website. but even after they updated on their website, status updation on paisapay takes a lot longer..

it takes even 24 hrs to update after bluedart has updated on their website.. why is that delay happening?

Message 165 of 167
latest reply

13yakub
Community Member

We value powership but I would like to know that powership is applicable from north east india. can sellers opt for powership from sellers located in the northeastern states like assam, meghalaya, nagaland

hdeepanvita@ebay.com wrote:

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 166 of 167
latest reply

thanks

I will join

Message 167 of 167
latest reply