Workshops Discussion Board
This board is home to eBay workshops sponsored by the Community Development team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer blackmailing

.sir , kindly help a buyer has not returned the item yet and is asking refund and telling-" And if you deny I may need to start a campaign making users not to buy on ebay whose username is yours. I have a big community on social profiles and well ran...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

COD issue - clarify sooner.

Namaste Ebay paisapay is charging on the money of 50rs which u get it by buyers?if so. why its charged on us?how ethical is to put those charges on us? more than all. ebay has already charging heavy in many issues.when u refer local couriers, give hu...

my product cancel by seller

I have booked a product regarding pin 248011 but the seller cancels it why and is pin regarding 180005 is in this state my product is able to reach or not plzzzzz msggg me immediately my I'd is ***

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feed Back on Courier Companies...

This is my experience on courier compainnes - for delivery of packets, letters and goods.This is with eBay, Flipkart, Amazon .. and other personal deliveries. 1. FedEx - very good and nice. They deliver at home, they call you if you are not avalable ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

even when i blocked the ebay id he is still bidding with other ids what to do pl help

Please let me know the customer is saying like what to doI just want to remove the misunderstanding which is in your mind. Which you do not try to understand. You must have noticed that with my bidding you gained a lot, because with my bidding you go...

Online Training - Selling on eBay.in

Dear sellers, Are you new to Selling on eBay and not too clear on how to go about it? We are happy to announce an online training on Selling on eBay on the 30th January 2014. Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 2 pm to 4 pm. To join, click ...

Ebay Affiliate Program

Which ebay profile do I select to cover Indian users? There are listing of ebay_US, ebay_IE, ebau_AU. Is there anything specific for India which we can sleect so we can cover basically Indian users and also what would be the commisions for India cove...

call from ebay germany

hi, yesterday some on called me and told he is calling from ebay Germany , and i need to login in to my ebay account for some updates , he took me to solutions.ebay.com and made me search itembase and made me click on the item and told this is free s...

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all, Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here. Workshop Time: 3 P...