cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Hi all,

Please join us in an openhouse discussion on the PowerShip enhancements. 

Join Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager - PowerShip to clear your queries around the recent changes announced in PowerShip. You can read the announcement here.

Workshop Time: 3 PM – 5 PM

Workshop Date: 19th November 2013

Workshop Day: Tuesday

To participate in this thread, please click on post reply button. You can also post your question in advance. Hoping to see you here on 19th November at 3 PM. Save this link!

Regards,
Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 167
latest reply
166 REPLIES 166

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Dear jvsellers,

Thanks for your questions.

Each LSPs have a specific pickup time, which is different for each location, region, city, etc. However, most of the LSPs perform pickup post 4 PM all the way till 8 - 9 PM.

Once you are enabled on PowerShip and you've identified / met the person who comes for pickup, you can request him to come at a time that is suitable to you and him.

2. Packing material is available free under PowerShip. This packing material cannot be purchased or used outside the program.

3. Item shipped on the same day or the next day of transaction, will get 5 Star DSR rating for Shipping time plus a fast ship discount of 0.5% on Paisapay fees.

Thank you for your suggestion on same city shipping fees. We will certainly look into this.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 111 of 167
latest reply

Re: Open house discussion on PowerShip Enhancements, 19th November 2013, 3 - 5 pm

Edwin has helped me when on various occassion I pointed about excess shipment charges. But I need to know why is this happening repeatedly and is there anything from my side I need to do to help mitgate this problem for me?
Message 112 of 167
latest reply

Dear solartroniksonline,

Thank you for suggestion.

I agree that there should be an option under State Exclusion as per mode (Air / Surface) that will help seller such as you to block certain type of orders as per the states.

We will discuss this internally and explore building this option.

Thank you once again.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 113 of 167
latest reply

Dear circlect,

Thanks for the suggestion.

We are looking to provide this information through link / quick content. In the meantime, we will have this information sent to you as an email. Would that work?

Regards,
Sameer
Message 114 of 167
latest reply

Dear sky.technologies,

Sellers using PowerShip and meeting the following criteria will receive 100% protection for items damaged in transit, along with 100% protection for Lost in transit cases.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 115 of 167
latest reply

yes, would appreciate that. By the way Im Abraham and operate Solartroniksonline as well as my friends business CircleCT
Message 116 of 167
latest reply

Dear spurlinestore_goa,

Thanks for letting us know on the subscription link not working.

We have reported this to our tech team and currently looking into this, Thanks for letting us know. Appreciate it!

Regards,
Sameer
Message 117 of 167
latest reply

Dear defogit,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

We are actively discussing this with LSPs. One of the problem causing delays was time taken to weight the products and we are in process of working on alternative to expedite / improve the performance.

You will certain experience improved performance in the next couple of weeks.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 118 of 167
latest reply

Sameer, not just state exclusion, but also exclusions on the basis on price. For example, for Kerala if item is less than Rs. 5000, then form 16 need to be downloaded from net and buyer has to fill it and send to seller to ship item. But if item is more than Rs. 5000/- then it has to be attested by sales tax office, which no buyer wants to go to sales tax office. So for my listings more than Rs. 5000/- I would like to not allow buyers from Kerala to buy my product... I hope I have been able to explain my point of view
Message 119 of 167
latest reply

PaisaPay ID : 34906670659 Claim ID : 326990

PaisaPay ID : 34878175899 Claim ID : 325496
Message 120 of 167
latest reply