item Sold emails not been received

Dear ebay, please note that item sold emails are not been received at my registered email address. Some are being missed, for eg PP id 32345395656 and 32342653118 emails have not been received at my email address.

Please look into the matter urgently.
--------------------------
GREEN.MALL
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am experiencing the problem. We are either not receiving or receiving them sporadically with some getting missed out. Therefore, we are forced to check sold with paisapay as well lest we miss out on shipping some of them. Please rectify this immediately.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

holyherbals
Community Member
I am a new seller and my first sale made on 18th october was not intimated by ebay to my email. On 22nd the buyer called me and complained the non receipt of the order. I was surprised that why ebay did not intimated me about the sale.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Seemak,

Please fix this issue immediately. This is not limited to sellers with gmail accounts and occurs with other email provider accounts also. Moreover, the issue is now sporadic. Sometimes, we get mails and sometimes we do not!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is getting even more bizarre. I just now came to know that for PP id:32293775789 a refund request was initiated by the buyer on 20th Oct and in this regard there was no intimation sent either to the ebay mail inbox and nothing to my registered email address. Both places no information at all and no sms received too.

Please tell how do we function in this environment where mails are been missed at both places and no sms also.
--------------------------
GREEN.MALL
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

7x24delivery
Community Member
Be Happy Order to ate hai aur kay chaiye
Message 6 of 6
latest reply