fedup of new buyers!

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
Dear Community Members,
I am fed up of these new eBay buyers with 0 to 5 feedback. they have no sense of giving feedback.

Case 1) Buyer gave an address to a location not serviced by any courier. we refund money, buyer left negative feedback.

We filed in case CRF, buyer didn't respond and still it close the case in favour of buyer.

Case 2) Buyer placed the order saying its gift, without even mentioning the date on which it needs to be delivered. and then when it is delivered on 4th day of giving order he left negative stating i spoil the occasion. Am I to dream the date of the occasion?

Case 3) Buyer placed the order, item lost in transit. we immediately called buyer and told him we are dispatching alternate. after receiving buyer again left negative.

Now my question is, how to control such errant behavior of buyers? I am totally fedup of such buyers. CRF is of no use. current state of CRF is very fascist and opaque. I am running out of my patience.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

fedup of new buyers!

takgye
Community Member
Hello,

We have twenty addresses where we did not ship since all were false contacts.

We told account manager also.

Now Ebay is applying Penalty of Rs 2000/-.

Address,Number,email address,everything is false.

Is this fair?

Thanks
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@takgye,
sir, with due respect to these issues. such costs can be incorporated in the selling price.
however, how will we get compensated for mental agony, harassment and threat by such buyers?

if you notice all these -ve fb's are left by new buyers, usually fb under 5. they have no trading experience on eBay.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

takgye
Community Member
Its so easy to screw up the entire system for any buyer.

With false information purchase stuff and then starts all the fun.

TNS should work on this instead on applying penalty on seller.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

takgye

Really is it true about penalty?

Regards
Vilas
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

rishi15121989
Community Member
I am also suffering from the same thing.
I listed two same items for bidding
1.Buyers bid and won the item one for 1600 and other for 2649
2.One buyer didnot pay for seven days. I opened UPI cases one with 1600 paid immediately other asked me to complete transaction outside ebay.
3.I refused the offer and asked him to pay by paisapay.
4.Buyer paid by paisapay.
5.I shipped items to both buyer by Dtdc with docket numbers M60613776 and M60613776.
6.Item reaches the buyer within two days as usual
7.The one who paid 1600 told me the item (currency note) is torn in transit. I said ok I will replace it
8.Other said I received a empty; I asked him if the packing was tampered he said NO. I asked how was the packing inside he described everything which was exactly as I packed. This confirms the item is delivered safely.
9.Both buyers filed a case against me one SNAD and other with INR
10.I worked out with SNAD with a replacement promise
11.For INR eBay asked me to give POD. now POD takes one month since my place is little bit remote so I sent proof of dispatch and copy of online tracking (ebay policies says it can be considered as POD)
12.Ebay closed the case in buyers favour and approved a refund
13.Now I am left with a SNP, a negetive feedback, I lost money and even the item
14.I will be applying for seller protection as soon as I get pod and drs sheet lets see how it works out for me
15. Will not be appealing in CRF its waste of time and appeal opprtunity
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

rishi15121989
Community Member
Docket numbers were M60613776 and M60613777
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
@rishi,
what seller protection are you talking about? there is no protection for seller.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

rishi15121989
Community Member
There is a seller protection came to know yesterday when I talked with a senior TnS officer yesterday. I won't take his name here but he explained me this thing after I told him about what happened in the transaction. He said they have a provision for seller protection. I MIGHT get my losses back if I prove I am right. Though this is not sellers right but privilege get protection in this regards
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

fedup of new buyers!

parsavnathenterprises
Community Member
its more or less for the name sake.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply