Why sales are not good from past 15days?

memorycardsindia
Community Member
I see that there is sudden drop in the sales from Feb1st onwards. Is all the sellers facing the same. I know couple of sellers personally, they also face this same situation.

Sellers! please post your openions and how we can improve our sales and how ebay can help us and help their sales as well.

Thank you

MemoryCardsIndia
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

Zero sells from last 1 Month.

Regards
Vilas
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Yes thats true, I received just 1 sale in last 14 days.
I think there is some issue. Dear EBAY pl look into it.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

rishi15121989
Community Member
Not only sales are low for me but also many buyer I shouldn't have transacted with.
1 Buyer failed to read description. 1 read rare instead of replica. 1 total fraud who claimed to receive empty packet. Very bad month indeed
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
The low sales not started slowly to think that something is really bad with customers and their economy. It started all of suddenly in January end of the month, exactly when eBay started their Valentines day promotion. When I told my friend the valentines day gift coupon, he went to buy a digital camera with free gift coupon. But after several attempts for couple of days he was able to place the order. Every time eBay came with a same error saying " Please try after 1hr"

I feel that there is some BIG BIG thing happening. Normally when ever eBay offers gifts on Diwali, Valentines days, sales are really high on those times. But I am facing worst sales since I started eBay business.

When I talked about this with my Account Manager he claims sales are good. But I know some sellers who complaints exactly same like how I feel.

I hope eBay has to do something or else we sellers needs to do something more.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

arihant_enterprises
Community Member
i am too facing a low sales and you are right sir when ebay is promoting something sale has to be increased

one more thing i have noticed now a days buyer feels item is not as described ebay executive told them to raise ite not received claim

thats bad

any comments
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Yesterday I was trying to make a payment and was getting an error, so if other buyers are facing the same problem, sales could be down.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

ebay needs to understand that buyers need better service (customer care, problem resolution) rather than promotions or discount coupons.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

memorycardsindia
Community Member
I can tell that there is some problem in eBay payment system since they have moved to new payment gateway. Otherwise sales were good till Jan 28th onwards. From then sales became too less. God knows whats happening over there but I am really upset with the sales.

I used to see big sellers on eBay for computer gadgets but now a days I don't see them too. I wonder, they must have finding different websites to sell.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply