Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Shipping Costs Have Increased Recently

Hi everybody, I am a delhi based seller on ebay with all car accessories product line. I was working with Professional couriers from the start. Now Professional Couriers have suddenly increased their rates by almost 50%. These are the new rates for s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay buyer dispute for instrument

hi all, I recently sold a mandolin on ebay for $250 to a buyer in California. He received the item and I thought all was OK. Today, 12 days after he received the mandolin, he has told me that the mandolin will need approximately $100 in tuneup and re...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay.com stores signup

Hi, I have been trying to set up a store on ebay.com for international selling for the last few days. The first requirement it has is to place my credit card on file, but it is giving an error when I enter my credit card details. It keeps saying that...

India post reigstery now demands custom clearance form.

Dear All, Today when I went to post office to send a registered letter with documents the guy on the counter asked me to fill custom clearance form. When I said I am sending just a normal letter he replied: "new rule has come all registered letters s...

how to earn money through without any selling or buying

Dear sapana, I am Harish newly registered with ebay with id 'harish_pond'.I also posted my request for more details how to start my transactions with ebay and requested for the 100 website list which you are offering to the members.But i regret to sa...

Same buyer from 7 different ids bought from me

all the 7 ids have the same address and he bought same item from me.....he told all 7 ids are his ids asked me to send all 7 items in a single courier. what should i do now?should i send or nor?im new seller on ebay and please help me in this

Feedback tactics-T&S please wake up!

Dear ebay, Here is an example how a seller can cheat buyers and ebay. Unfortunately the T&S who is responsible to make ebay as clean platform is sleeping ! Just analyse the feedback left for these seller id's, and guess how you can cheat the buyers, ...

What to do if a buyer becomes "unregistered" after purchase and more...

I need immediate help of ebay staff here, Issue No.1:- Please advice what I should do if a buyer becomes unregistered after he has purchased from us. This is very important because paisapay is now counting even such unregistered buyers for INR issues...

Problem with buyer from US

Here it goes. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Vibrant from ebay.com for $285 including shipping. I asked the buyer to declare the item as a gift worth $200 for the customs. Instead the buyer declared it as used mp3 player worth $50. Customs have charged me...

My selling privileges have been limited due to low DSR

My selling privileges have been limited due to low DSR. Also I do not have the option to request feedback revision. What to do? What happens next? I have tried my level best since years to satisfy each and every buyer but buyer chooses cheap shipping...

[IMP] HELP NEEDED

I sold a playstation 2 to abejoseph(his ebay id), he sent me the payment on 5 june and i managed to delivered it as soon as possible, i checked it before sending and i have given every item of it, Then when he received it he told me that he has not r...

Who is my Accounts Manager? ;)

hi, my question might appear silly to some but i really dont know as to who is my accounts manager? while i do get all the assistance from a few members of ebay team, they clearly are not the accounts manager. will be grateful if the accounts manager...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Time to BEG Cod payment

Hello EBay team, I would like to beg for my cod payment which is pending since last 8 months. I have received payment two times in small cheques but the whole amount which is more than 2.5 lakh rs is pending. Either pay all my money or give me 5% int...

Paypal Verified to create a store issue

When I try to link my ebay sandbox account with paypal sandbox account. It always shows a msg "please become paypal verified" while my account is already verified. Can you please link my ebay sandbox account "testuser_sdsandbox01" with my paypal sand...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.