Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

What happens when buyers dont read item description properly

Recently a buyer bought two phones from me, a good buyer with 10-12 feedbacks. I sent the item to him. It clearly stated in my item that the item has a DEALERS WARRANTY and not MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY . So the buyer took the item to the respected serv...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers selling Pirated stuff OPENLY

I want to know whether is it legal to sell copyrighed material (comics - spiderman, disney charcaters, archies, phantom and other marvel and DC charcaters etc) scanned and burned on Disc. I am sure it is 100% illegal. But some sllers are doing is alr...

optiontips.in

I sold an item on ebay and sent it via Royal Mail standard parcels. The buyer contacted me a few days ago and told me it had not yet been received, there is still time for the item to be received I'm sure before it is classed as "lost" but I just wan...

increasing sales

HI ebayer Let discuss about how to increase sales in ebay i have few points like selling at lower cost giving discount so share your views here so all seller can be benefited thnxs regards dhruvhost

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need clarification on Ebay Seller fees and other issues

Hi. I'm new to ebay and have been spending the past few days studying on the basics of selling through the help pages and community forums. My experience so far can be summarized as 'over whelmed and confusing' :_|. I have a few point to clarify. 1. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Info for selling packaged tea

I want to sell package Darjeeling and green tea on ebay.in. 1)Under what category,shall i put my item so that fees/commission is reduced and i get max profit 2)Any documents required ? (i m not a trader) 3)Want to ship all over India. How to decide s...

Samsung Galaxy R at Dealer's Price in Delhi-NCR @ RS.20,490/-

:-x Compare The Price: 1> shopbychoice: Rs.20,490/- 2> Buytheprice: Rs.22,900/- 3> Flipkart: Rs.21,170/- 4> Univercell: Rs.22,000/- 5> adexmart: Rs.21,950/- Deal URL: http://www.shopbychoice.com/samsung-galaxy-r-i9103 General Features In Sales Packag...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

not uploading listing

hi i m vk singh from multishoppoing2012. can you help us our dsr and every thing is fine but not making any new listing ... why ???? pls reply soon i m very disappointed pls help us

paisapay charges and selling charges help

I want to sell i single item on ebay via auction I dont know how much charges will it cost suppose, highest bid is of 27,000 and shipping charges are 200/- Total - 27,200/- I will sell a single item using paisapay, cod and as a Non-store without any ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay account - awaiting confirmation from Buyer

Dear Friends, I recently sold an item to a new buyer through Paisa Pay but the buyer have not still confirm the receipt of the article. The buyer confirm me about the receipt of the goods when I contacted by phone but not in paisa pay account and eve...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removing Retaliatory feedback left by buyer who lost PaisaPay claim

Hello, I had a buyer leave me negative feedback AFTER losing a refund claim with PaisaPay. The buyer lost the claim because he returned the item to me in a broken condition and I refused to accept it. Even after speaking to him cordially and informin...

Buyer Threatning me FOR FULL REFUND after losing eBay Claim

Hi Everyone, I sold an item on eBay.in. Item was delivered with in 7 days of order as per the eBay listing. On the 8th day after recieving the product, i called up buyer to please confirm the reciept on eBay and also to leave appropriate feedback. on...

Claims Adjusters at EBAY - Just a cruel Joke to sellers :::

Dear Sellers, sellers losing their money + items on ebay due to claim adjusters attitude towards sellers. they just inform that buyer has returned the item and refund approved in buyer's favor. even the seller dont get their item back. & "or" "the re...

How to accept paypal?

I am selling an item on Ebay India and it is also open to buyers worldwide.But outside India buyers don't have paisapay. So I can I use paypal in order to complete the payment and thus the sale? I have stated in the description of the item that we ac...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.