cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Threatning me FOR FULL REFUND after losing eBay Claim

Hi Everyone,

I sold an item on eBay.in. Item was delivered with in 7 days of order as per the eBay listing.

On the 8th day after recieving the product, i called up buyer to please confirm the reciept on eBay and also to leave appropriate feedback.

on that call itself, buyer starts counting the problems.
He started demanding some additional items from me which was not listed in eBay listing when i sold item to buyer.

As i refused politely to buyer that this is not according to eBay policy as we are supposed to send according to listing including those things mentioned in the listing.

Buyer starts firing on me...

Then buyer said he did not recieve the earphones (we send it.), but for buyer's satisfaction,i said, please do not worry we will resend the earphones. Then buyer said BOX was in torn state.. i was wondering really...whats happening out here????

I still agreed to buyer and told buyer that please do not worry, i will resend NEW EARPHONE AND BOX TOMORROW and you will get in next 5 days..

Buyer cuts the phone in anger..i tried again to satisfy buyer and buyer did not pick.

On the same evening i recievd threatning messages from buyer "that if i dnt send all items, will levae negative feedback, will file claim, will report to legal court"

i stayed coll and did not respond. i sent buyer eBay message that We are so sorry that you are facing problems but as discussed with you, we will provide you with EARPHONES AND BOX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

BUYER DID NOT RESPOND.

BUYER OPENED A CLAIM.. SEVERAL HEARINGS WERE MADE... AND BUYER LOSES THE CLAIM...

But i still contacted buyer to solve the probelm at my BEST.

BUYER threatens me all the time that he will goto LEGAL COURTS FOR ACTION.. WILL DO THIS TO ME...AND SO ON...

THIS WAS MY FIRST BAD SELLING EXPERIENCE ON EBAY.IN

Feedback Required:

Please tell if i had anything wrong... that may lead to anything wrong.. (Listing was 100% accurate accordingly)

How should i proceed from here as i am still getting threatning mesages from buyer that he will goto COURT FOR LEGAL ACTION...

PLEASE SUGGEST..

HAVE A NICE DAY EBAYERS

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

gadgetsadda2011
Community Member
i have same problem.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi All,

I am really wondering what is the role of eBay here.

@eBaySupport: Could you please help resolve this matter or guide us for the legal process at eBay.

Help from eBay support or eBay officials will be highly appreciated.

Stay Happy, Stay Safe

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 3
latest reply