Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

What charges are charged if a buyer payment is refunded?

Hello everyone A buyer bought a product today. However the address mentioned is incomplete. The phone number mentioned is invalid! I have sent an email to buyer to mention correct address and phone number. If he doesnt reply and I refund the amount t...

New to Ebay and looking to Sell

I want to sell Items.... However I have few questions as below: 1. Do ebay have courier service. In how much time they deliver products after shipping. How much I need to pay for other states than my state. 2. How much charges are for listing an item...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tarik pe Tarik - Ab Maaf karo hame (Packing Materials)

Hamse galti ho to saza, Aur eBay se kuch maango to sirf Tarik pe Tarik! We have been asking for Packing materials since months now, and all we get is a new date each time. We are even ready to pay for it! Still no resolution... eBay fixes deadline fo...

eBay customer support service

eBay India customer support is worst in online shopping site. Their main features are : 1) Never be polite 2) Never help 3) cut down the call 4) Never listen to customer, and keep telling what they want to say 5) Arrogance You can add more features i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

restricted from listing more items

Hi,I am a seller on Ebay with the shop name of Xerion_retail.we have listed 400 items till now ,but could not list more than that as ebay has put restriction on my account.The restriction meassage says"you cant list anymore item with this account". i...

HOW TO VERIFY PAYPAL CREDIT CARD ( HELP )

i am try 2 option 1) entropay.com not work now 2) 24hour virtual credit card temporary by hdfc netsafe (if apply after 15day limitation by paypal reason : credit card activity) so any one idea give me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please help! Want to sell to foreign countries - Shipping cost?

Dear All First of all apologize me if I am repeating this, but searched a lot, found many things but not all. I have came across with things like Paypal account, minnimun of 10 feedback points etc, but one thing is my biggest concern. Suppose my prod...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remittance not credited for today

In the morning i got a email that Your current PaisaPay account balance of Rs. xxxx.x0 has been transferred online to your bank account My a/c was on hold & after 6 months it got active & this is the first remittance im getting after that Previously ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier service for Delhi to delhi

im a new seller on ebay ive started selling memory products(pen drive) currently im selling it at lower prices & shipping in delhi only because of the low price i need to cut down on shipping costs bluedart is asking 160 for 1 parcel whereas dtdc is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Ebay Gaurantee

I had ordered for a CANON A2300 Item ID 271160493545 paying online through debit card PaisaPay ID 33294552632 on 12 March 2013 i received the confirmation mail, and then on 21st March 2013 i got a mail stating A refund has been initiated for your pro...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.