cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the reporting tool for buyers instead of -Ve feedback?

techniwas
Community Member
Feedback change has been the top concern on eBay offlate. So as I recognize there are two points where the sellers object:

1. Neutrals being counted as Negative:

2. No Neutrals or Negatives for buyers:

As I realize the neutrals are NOT being counted as Negative. Instead they are not being counted as Positive. Remember the % is showing +ve's only. So thats not really too bad, just that we didn't realize how damaging neutrals would be after the new policy.

Secondly the reporting hub page for troublesome buyers instead of -ve ratings. This again sounds logical to me. -ve's for buyers wont scare off the sellers, buyers are the ones who chooses the sellers. So they have the right to leave -ve / neutrals for us (to warn fellow buyers). And similarly we have a backend reporting page to warn other sellers against troublesome buyers.

Isn't that logical guyz?

TechiE

TechiE
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Dear Indraneel,
Buyer denied receiving item even after I got confirmation from ebay and website tracking is okay.
I sent replacements 2 items privately.
Now I write and buyer is silent. No FB. Nothing.
God knows when buyer will wake up and demand more.
I am sure many more sellers have similar problem and your hub thing does not have a button for black mailing using your Feedback system as a weapon.
What do I report? Blackmail?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi

I am also recently been blackmailed for negative feedback by buyer blackify from united states.
She after receiving items told me all were damaged in delivery.
I asked for pics she refused to send demanded replacements and refused to ship damage necklaces back till new necklaces were delivered.
After replacements also delivered she no more respond to my messages and mails. ITEMS WORTH 48,000 FRAUD ON EBAY FROM A VERY REPUTED BUYER.
NO HELP FROM EBAY SIDE TILL TODAY.

THE BIG THING IS THAT I COMPLAINED ALL THIS TO MY ACCOUNT MANAGER SEEMA (WITH PROOFS ) ITS BEEN ALMOST 1 1/2 MONTH AND THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM HER SIDE TILL TODAY.

EBAY PREFERS TO KEEP QUIET WHEN ITS TIME TO HELP SELLERS.

AND COME LIKE A "SUNAMI" IN LIFE OF A HONEST SELLER WHEN ITS TIME TO HELP BUYERS. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply