cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS post not recived in India , selling give me custom id

ashufbd
Community Member
Its now over 3 months but seller is only giving me custom id. How can i exactly track with custom id. Any help ?
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

sharada_84
Community Member
Hello Devesh,
Can you help me out I live in Bangalore and had ordered a package from US (ebay.com) containing some body splash. The seller gave me a tracking no. LJ640752407US and sent it to me on March 19th, 2010. I tried tracking it with usps.com and received following info:

Detailed Results:
Label/Receipt Number: LJ64 0752 407U S
Service: International Letter

Your item was accepted at 4:45 PM on March 19, 2010 in MIAMI, FL 33172

Please can you tell me whom to contact. Please respond ASAP.

my email id is sharada27@gmail.com

Regards
Sharada
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

parimal.2685
Community Member
For USPS deliveries to India, Mumbai from other countries -- Contact mumbai number 22615390 or 22611791 - This is foreign Post department Mumbai. And there is another number at Chennai which also helps, the number is 044 - 22313292.

For anyone that may find above info useful. Also please dont worry, the parcels usually sent by usps to India do take a little extra time.

Chant Hare Krishna, observe the 4 regulative principles and be happy and peaceful. For more more information on chanting properly without any offence towards God please log on to http://everything2.com/title/Ten+Offences+against+the+Holy+Name

For any information on GOOD books on devotion towards Lord Sri Krishna Please kindly log on to www.prabhupadabooks.com. (An excellent web-site with 100% FREE e-books --- This is truly a treasure, so please, please take some interest. Really, you will benefit immensely!)
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

sharada_84,

Did you check at the FPO in bangalore? We have one here please go there and check.

Regards
Geetha
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

nitin_ule
Community Member
Hi.. One more victim here.. and shocked to see there so many over here.. in fact there are tons of people in same shit... came to know after googling ..

I ordered 2 GPS sets from a well known rude seller from US on 31st November..it says in Customs..

tracking No CP31 1075 802U S

Now I have no option but to keep chanting "hare krishna"

I was under the impression that its very safe and fast by choosing USPS.. are ther people who have got packets safe?

nitin
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

besmir8585
Community Member
Hi,I really need some help for the situation I'm in.I ordered an engagement diamond ring from new Delhi India,n wen the ring came it's was totally different from the one I saw.I send the ring back to the seller on October 13,n it's december 30 today n he says he still hasnt got it,he keeps saying I need to call custom in India but I have no phone nr or anything.I been calling USPS lots of times n they keep telling me it's out of USA n they can't track it in India.can anyone please help me?it's $1700 that I have no idea were they are.this is the tracking nr LC187056825US.thank u.by the way if anyone wants me to check something here I'll gladly do it.
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

ushakiran143raju
Community Member
plz dnt order goods frm us. the goods are being stolen. u will receive an empty pack
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

hood20187
Community Member
This is just so frustrating to know. I ordered a pair of football boots that I have wanted for over 12 years as a kid and now to hear that the USPS is no good.

Incredible how ebay keeps it's credibility up despite so many frustrated customers. I am still waiting to get my shoes- but reading all of that above sort of makes me a pessimist!
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

mrigankasyndian
Community Member
i bought a blackberry storm2 on 2nd dec 2011 from us, its shipped via usps on 5th dec, now on 13th dec2011 the tracking no showing custom clearance on 13th dec 12.58 pm, will i receive my courier?
Message 28 of 31
latest reply

thulasibay
Community Member
Hi friends,

after long search I have found international mail tracking link.please find the link below.

http://foreignpostmumbai.blogspot.in/p/track-and-trace.html

there is a last option called"International Mail of INdia post"...in that box put your tracking number...

I belive,it will be helpful for you to track in india...

Regards,
thulasiram
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

greatyss
Community Member
Dear All
I am a another victim of Ebay.Com
I bought a camera from E bay.com in Jan 12 . 2013 and did'nt receive yet in April 2013.
The seller has shipped the material and given a tracking id of USPS First class LK095451405US. But it is not showing the "Processed through USPS short facility , chicago , status of 16.01.2013 ".
As i was in touch with seller , and he said it will take around 40-50 days , so i was waiting . But now after 90 days also , i have'nt the item. Pay pal & E-bay are not listening as 45 days are over . Although i was doing written communication with them on E-mail after 50 days .
What can be done now ???
Message 30 of 31
latest reply