Fraud Ebay Gaurantee

sunielnyk316
Community Member
I had ordered for a CANON A2300 Item ID 271160493545 paying online through debit card PaisaPay ID 33294552632 on 12 March 2013 i received the confirmation mail, and then on 21st March 2013 i got a mail stating A refund has been initiated for your product since our shipping partner has not confirmed pickup of your shipment from the seller within the timelines (Courier Name : BLUE DART AWB Number:46226173781) then the very next day i got another mail stating Refund request on hold for PaisaPay ID 33294552632 then i contacted the seller but seller said that when he shipped the product the Bluedart corier person stole it and then i was asked to wait till i receive the product but then still there was no info regards to it then I've been calling Ebay several times but i got the same reply saying within 48 Hours u shall receive your product nor they allowed me to speak to any of their senior person but finally it has been almost a month i don't have my product nor my money which i paid and now i will file an F.I.R against eBay

SUNIEL NYK
Sunielnyk@live.com
+91 9049 16 0001
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Fraud Ebay Gaurantee

lkon2770
Community Member
this was my first time online shopping and also my last . total dissatisfaction . e bay was of no help to me . bought a web cam , not working . called the customer care...took two weeks for a response . i was told its under manufacturer warranty . it took 2 weeks for that ? and the manufacturer is not responsing properly . total waste of time , and i guess waste of money too . lost all hope i would get a replacement . i wont recommend e bay to anyone else . worst
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Fraud Ebay Gaurantee

@sunielnyk316...

I have read your post and in this case the item is to be powershipped by ebay's logistic partner bluedart, here it is the sellers fault that he has not sent the product. In fact the AWB is not valid number and show no result so the seller is lying that BD stole the item actually the seller has generated the AWB No but has not handed over the item to BD for shipping.

What is surprising is that when a system refund has been generated then how come the seller was able to "put refund request on hold" is not known to me.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Fraud Ebay Gaurantee

@sunielnyk316...

On 2nd thought it is right that the seller has put the refund on hold and it is possible that BD person has indeed stolen the item after the seller handed over the package to Bluedart but the seller should have been more vigilant and should have checked the BD website after 12 hrs to see if the item has been shipped or not which he did not do and he realised that BD has stolen the item only when the refund request was generated by the system.

I take back my words of my previous reply as it is quite possible what the seller has said is very much true, my apologies once again to the seller for my mistake.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 4
latest reply