cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT NEED FOR STRONG EBAY SELLERS UNION TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS

REQUEST TO ALL SELLERS AS MANY OF US HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT WE GIVE OUR BEST TO CUSTOMERS BUT STILL THEY END UP GIVING UNJUSTIFIED NEGATIVE RATING AND BECAUSE OF ONE RATING OUR GRAPH GOES DOWN
WHEN WE KNOW IT IS TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED WE APPROACH EBAY ,EBAY NEVER HELPS US IN ANY MANNER EXCEPT WRITING SORRY EMAILS ALWAYS SHOWS UNFAIR ONESIDED RULES

SELLERS IT IS REALLY HIGH TIME AND WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND FORM A STRONG SELLERS UNION WHERE WE CAN FORCE EBAY TO CHANGE UNJUSTIFIED LAWS
WE HAVE RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR AS WE ARE PAYING BIG MONEY IN FORM OF FEES AND WE ARE IN NO WAY GOING TO GET CURB AGAINST THIS MONOPOLY LAWS WHERE WHEN THEY FEEL YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE PENALISED AND WHEN WE TELL THEM SEE THIS IS UNFAIR HAPPENING THEY TELL YOU WE KNOW IT IS WRONG BUT CANT HELP YOU BECAUSE LAWS

IN OTHER WORDS WE CAN ALSO SAY THAT SEE YOU HAVE CHARGED US FOR THIS MONTH WE KNOW WE HAVE TO PAY BUT SORRY CANT PAY YOU AS OUR HANDS ARE TIED BECAUSE OF OUR FAMILY RULES
PLEASE READ RULES HERE SORRY

I STRONGLY PUT A OFFER TO FORM A STRONG EBAY SELLERS UNION WHERE WE CAN FIGHT UNANIMOUSLY AGAINST ALL THIS UNJUSTICE
PLEASE COME FORWARD AS WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR FUTURE
AS ONE STICK CAN BE BENDED EASILY BUT TEN TOGHTHER,NEVER
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

electronixworld
Community Member

Listne to this people.

I get a huge amount in my Ebay invoice becuase of the numerous orders placed by the fraud Nigerian buyers.

First of all....on speaking to the billing department,the answer that i get is "Sorry sir but as per our Policies,you need to make the payment to get your account reinstated"

So...i do make a payment of Rs19300 and guess what....The payment still does not show in my account status and i get repeated mails from the Ebay asking me to pay up my invoice amount.

What kind of policy makers does Ebay have? Dont that have enough of grey matter in their head or is it that all of it had been chared jet black due to the Indian Heat?

Message 41 of 45
latest reply

electronixworld
Community Member
One missing info...date of the payment....13th sept!😮
Message 42 of 45
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Electronix World,

You need to go to the Site Map >> Select "Seller Account or View Your Account Status "

and list the Item Numbers for which the transaction actually didnt happen.

Then go using the Contact link "ASk question about ebay fees" >> write down the item ids' and mail the ebay tem for a manual credit.

Regards :) Sunny 🙂

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 43 of 45
latest reply

vikasintl_in1
Community Member
Dear Sunny,
we understand that you want be a member spotlight.
But do you understand the fact that its a irritation and time consuming to check each transaction.
We have 4 cases for which FVF is granted in dispute console and in account status there is no credit.

Out of 4 transaction reported to billing dept. none of the transaction is credited yet.
they said it will take a month but am talkin about a transaction of 2 months old and reported before more than a month.
today I reported one more such transaction.
CAN WE RELLAY RELY ON EBAY.IN AND THEIR BILLING SYSTEM AND POLICIES?
We noticed this there may be many more sellers who might not have noticed ...isn't this a legal issue and breach of trust.
If its technical difficulty...it should be corrected when 1st such issue is reported.( I repeat we have reported one more issue today itself.)
And why do we have to act as their employee?can request them for credit and call them again and agian?
just because we are not united or we dont have any other platform where we can sell our products?
Message 44 of 45
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
I AM ALSO WITH U ALL.
LETS MAKE EBAY.IN AGAIN TO BAAZEE.COM

BAAZEE.COM THE BEST ONLINE SITE IN INDIA.
Live life as if there is no tomorrow.

REGARDS,
ATUL.
Message 45 of 45
latest reply