cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT NEED FOR STRONG EBAY SELLERS UNION TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS

REQUEST TO ALL SELLERS AS MANY OF US HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT WE GIVE OUR BEST TO CUSTOMERS BUT STILL THEY END UP GIVING UNJUSTIFIED NEGATIVE RATING AND BECAUSE OF ONE RATING OUR GRAPH GOES DOWN
WHEN WE KNOW IT IS TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED WE APPROACH EBAY ,EBAY NEVER HELPS US IN ANY MANNER EXCEPT WRITING SORRY EMAILS ALWAYS SHOWS UNFAIR ONESIDED RULES

SELLERS IT IS REALLY HIGH TIME AND WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND FORM A STRONG SELLERS UNION WHERE WE CAN FORCE EBAY TO CHANGE UNJUSTIFIED LAWS
WE HAVE RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR AS WE ARE PAYING BIG MONEY IN FORM OF FEES AND WE ARE IN NO WAY GOING TO GET CURB AGAINST THIS MONOPOLY LAWS WHERE WHEN THEY FEEL YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE PENALISED AND WHEN WE TELL THEM SEE THIS IS UNFAIR HAPPENING THEY TELL YOU WE KNOW IT IS WRONG BUT CANT HELP YOU BECAUSE LAWS

IN OTHER WORDS WE CAN ALSO SAY THAT SEE YOU HAVE CHARGED US FOR THIS MONTH WE KNOW WE HAVE TO PAY BUT SORRY CANT PAY YOU AS OUR HANDS ARE TIED BECAUSE OF OUR FAMILY RULES
PLEASE READ RULES HERE SORRY

I STRONGLY PUT A OFFER TO FORM A STRONG EBAY SELLERS UNION WHERE WE CAN FIGHT UNANIMOUSLY AGAINST ALL THIS UNJUSTICE
PLEASE COME FORWARD AS WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR FUTURE
AS ONE STICK CAN BE BENDED EASILY BUT TEN TOGHTHER,NEVER
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

snrama
Community Member
I don't want to make Sunny to become the CEO of eBay! LOL

Just joking Sunny, Cool Picture! ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 31 of 45
latest reply

vibhamall
Community Member
halo
i m with you , we had to something for the useless negative feedback given by buyers [specially new ones}
i will support you
thanks
vibhamall
Message 32 of 45
latest reply

primecollection_in1
Community Member
I agree with you guys totally. At least you guys have got a negative feedback after the sale is completed..
Now imaging the stupidity of Ebay.... i have a buyer
Message 33 of 45
latest reply

primecollection_in1
Community Member
I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS TOTALLY & I'M READY TO DO ANYTHING INCLUDING GOING TO THEIR OFFICE & HAVING A SIT DOWN MEETING.

CAN YOU IMAGING THAT EBAY IS NOW THAT STUPID....I HAVE A BUYER WHO HAS BOUGHT AN ITEM..NEVER PAID FOR IT...NOR HAS THE ITEM BEEN DESPATCHED...BUT HE HAS LEFT A NEGATIVE RATING REGARDING THE ITEM ITSELF.... & EBAY HAS REPLIED..YES PEOPLE CAN DO THAT... IS'NT THAT A LAUGH.

Q. IS EBAY REALLY THAT STUPID?
A. YES YES YES YES YES.( & i have their emails to prove it)
All i could do was laugh at their stupidity.
How can someone comment on something they have never received or paid for???

Regards
Gaurav

P.S. - send me a message, if anyone needs me for anything to get things right on ebay.
Message 34 of 45
latest reply

primecollection_in1
Community Member
I AGREE WITH YOU GUYS TOTALLY & I'M READY TO DO ANYTHING INCLUDING GOING TO THEIR OFFICE & HAVING A SIT DOWN MEETING.

CAN YOU IMAGING THAT EBAY IS NOW THAT STUPID....I HAVE A BUYER WHO HAS BOUGHT AN ITEM..NEVER PAID FOR IT...NOR HAS THE ITEM BEEN DESPATCHED...BUT HE HAS LEFT A NEGATIVE RATING REGARDING THE ITEM ITSELF.... & EBAY HAS REPLIED..YES PEOPLE CAN DO THAT... IS'NT THAT A LAUGH.

Q. IS EBAY REALLY THAT STUPID?
A. YES YES YES YES YES.( & i have their emails to prove it)
All i could do was laugh at their stupidity.
How can someone comment on something they have never received or paid for???

Regards
Gaurav

P.S. - send me a message, if anyone needs me for anything to get things right on ebay.
Message 35 of 45
latest reply

kananajay
Community Member
YES i am WITH YOU ALL !!

These people call me and say my account is overdue ...

The fact is that i havent had even a sucessfull sale yet !!

As soon as the total comission value of the goods go over 2k .. they put restrictions on my account .,. i am not allowed to list products till the FVC's are filled !!
Message 36 of 45
latest reply

kananajay
Community Member
Even i dun want sunny as the Eo of ebaay ... is its ebay i will give it a thought .. ... lol .. nice pic
Rgds
Message 37 of 45
latest reply

electronixworld
Community Member

Sorry for joining late.

Ebay has definately created a havoc since it has taken over baazee.The customer satisfaction on the seller side from site has gone down tremendously whereas the fees that we pay increased tremendously.

I guess we should organise a seller's union and chalk out new policies or modify the existing ones to suit the Indian mentality(Especially the one with regards to maintaining the Feedback score system).I really dont trust the Firangs when it comes to understanding us Indians.

Aliasgar

Message 38 of 45
latest reply

electronixworld
Community Member

Why not select a suitable date an meet up at Ebay's office?

Lets see what they have to say when they see a huge crowd of their regular site sellers with placards in their hands?

Will they still ask all of them to contact them via the contact us link?

Why dont we test their level of stupidity by this act?

Lemme know who all are intrested.I will finalise a date for the same!

Message 39 of 45
latest reply

vikasintl_in1
Community Member
Good news for all of you is new auction site is under construction and main thing is new developer will arrange meeting with all ebay power sellers to have their opinions on policies.having a comfortable option is better than fighting with stupid policy makers.
Message 40 of 45
latest reply