cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for remmitance for paisapay COD september sales

jaichinoy
Community Member
any sellers who are still awaiting PP COD monies?? Pls contatct me as i am interested in initiating a suit before the consumer redressal forum. All proofs/details will be needed if u want to be added as petitioner. A couple of hundred of rupees will be incurred too as I feel costs must be shared to fight the case competently, and for fairness sake too. thx
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

my 57130 of september due is yet not recevied

last week had mailed miss sapana and was told that it will be checked and update but no revert.

miss sapana can you pls now revert on boards??
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

sorry for wrong name

its seema not sapana
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
We are very frustrated bcoz ebay is heartless. We are out of cash since cod payment is pending for last 6 months. Ebay always email me and says give us some more time. We do not have unlimited time. On top of that they charge such a huge amount for COD. I think they should either stop cod services if they can not handle it. Or pay sellers weekly or twise a month.

Also they are quick at ebay fees but they never pay ebay cod. Almost 3.5 lakh rs is pending for last so many months. I am going to publish article on Time of india if i do not get my payment. I am really tired of contacting ebay team for the same.
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

hi many.more.shoppe

if we dont receivepayment in this month of april than now its a time to do something

as you told we cant keep amounts pending like this and there is no fault of ours.

before starting ebay should check all this things,not just thinking to earn...
Message 24 of 24
latest reply