cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for remmitance for paisapay COD september sales

jaichinoy
Community Member
any sellers who are still awaiting PP COD monies?? Pls contatct me as i am interested in initiating a suit before the consumer redressal forum. All proofs/details will be needed if u want to be added as petitioner. A couple of hundred of rupees will be incurred too as I feel costs must be shared to fight the case competently, and for fairness sake too. thx
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

i am still waiting for my payment from september.

i dont want to reveal the figures due as it will shock all communinty but if i dont get my payment in 7-10 days i would have been no option left but to pressent the matter in community board and take necesary action against the same

waiting to get my payment released week along with all other sellers who are suffering.
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
We are too waiting for large amount of cod payment from EBay since last year. Not received single penny and everyday gets email from ebay stating not heard from shipping partner and paispay payment under review but the fact all the shipments have been delivered and we have received positive feedbacks as well as cod amount is collected from buyer.

Ebay paisapay cod is total failure. And big pain for buyers who are working on low profit margin. On the other hand ebay would never wait for their fees and contact sellers again and again to recover it or put restrictions.

This dual face is not acceptable.

Thank you
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

I am also not receiving COD payments for Dec/10? when it will be sent? Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

FROM PAST MANY WEEKS WE ALL ARE TICKED AND I KNOW THE REASON OF THE SAME BUT DONT WONT TO DISCLOSE IT PUBLICALLY

it is out of my wait now and this is my final week to wait for it as from september till date we cant lend our funds like this.

WE WERE COMMITTED TO RECEIVE FUNDS IN 30 DAYS.
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
We need cod payment. Cant wait .. its been months. No reply for ebay on this. This is very serious issue now.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

i am also with you all

still not received payment

as being reputed seller i dont want to disclose the matter and figures but now it is enough.
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
I hope someone will reply on this. I have sent 4 emais to ebay customer support but they are not even bothered to reply back. So unprofessional attitude. Also on phone they just say they are working on it since last 4 months which is so poor response. And keep sending emails saying paisapay cod payment under review and the fact all shipments delivered and money has been collected.

Shame on them
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Dear many.more.shoppe,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your issue has been escalated to the concerned team and they would be getting in touch with you by evening to assist you further with regards to your payment that's pending.

Regards
Seema Khanna
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Dear machpowertool,

Someone from our customer support team will be getting in touch with you to update you on your payment details.

Thanks,
Seema
Message 10 of 24
latest reply