Shutting down from 14th August ????

Shutting down from 14th August ????
Ebay is far better websites than others in terms of uploading items. But the guarantee claim become poor in 2 3 months. Also the remittance cycle was poor. So much delay is sending to bank acc. But il miss ebay .
Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Shutting down from 14th August ????

I think you should stop selling if you dont wana take risk . My excess fees paid to ebay is still pending from ebay. They Giving some excuses regarding i have some dues. Which actually dont have any. So they can hold your remitance and run away if they wants to.
Message 51 of 58
latest reply

Please read this post, It's very important for all sellers who are concerned about their remittances as much as I am.....

All-sellers-must-read-this-post-VERY-IMPORTANT/m-p/159581#M19307

Message 52 of 58
latest reply

Friends!

Please share below link to all eBay sellers you know so that we can create a platform for eBay sellers and can share our views:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/5QjYykSXo926UN0HZKmTU0

Facebook community page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205947089692588/

Message 53 of 58
latest reply

Dear Sellers,

I thank each one of you for making this platform an excellent selling experience. Due to your quality of products abd awesome services to customers, only I got customers who trusted this platform.

I am sure all must have arranged an alternate path to sell your items. However, before I close here are few tips that may help,
- With any ecommerce platform opt OUT of COD option. Once you establish then only consider COD
- Never enroll yourselves to Advertising campaigns, sponsered products offered by ecommerce sites
- Use effective keywords

Wishing you all much more success.

Regards,
Message 54 of 58
latest reply

End of an era, we'll miss you ebay :'(
Message 55 of 58
latest reply

Some good news for eBay sellers..
Flipkart launched site for refurbished goods on their own 2gud.com...
So have high hopes ebay will come back again soon with their own original policy again!
Message 56 of 58
latest reply

Yes I too believe Ebay.in will come back in a new Avatar. Just a matter of time. India is too big a market to ignore. But we should all have learnt a valuable lesson in life. Never devote your life or waking hours to one activity as we have for last 8 years. This is like USA now where people can work at a job for 18 years and then be told they were being fired next week. Flipkart and Amazon are bull**bleep** compared to ebay which I now realise is the most transparent site which did give an opportunity to sellers to prove themselves that buyer was wrong. Returns on Flipkart for mobile accesories are 75% !!!
Message 57 of 58
latest reply

hi but what about the credit balance of seller in ebay.in account?

How to get refund?

Message 58 of 58
latest reply