Shutting down from 14th August ????

Ebay is far better websites than others in terms of uploading items. But the guarantee claim become poor in 2 3 months. Also the remittance cycle was poor. So much delay is sending to bank acc. But il miss ebay .
Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

very sad..one wrong decision by ebay group has led to this day. Flipkart took over only to shut it down and decrease its competition ..so many sellers would be devastated , worst part they inform the sellers 20 days beforehand..THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA...

Message 2 of 58
latest reply

I STRONGLY SUGGEST SELLERS TO REMOVE ALL THEIR ACTIVE LISTINGS IMMEDIATELY OR THEY WILL NEVER GET THE MONEY..

Message 3 of 58
latest reply

Yes, all are just toying with sellers products. Took bad decision as board by accepting Flipkart offer and we as sellers are made to see this day.
Message 4 of 58
latest reply

its very emotional moment to see ebay india close down , i start my carrier as a ebay seller 8 years ago and becuase of ebay india i become successfull in life ,we will always miss you ebay india , part of my life ,there was sale in mobile accessory category only in ebay india and market share was v low to continue for ebay india may be , flipkart and amazon both kilss ebay.in

thanks

Message 5 of 58
latest reply

Indian Operations

eBay announced its intent to sell its holdings in Flipkart, which will represent gross proceeds of approximately $1.1 billion. Following the close of the transaction, eBay will end its current strategic relationship with Flipkart. The Company plans to relaunch eBay India with a differentiated offer to focus initially on the cross-border trade opportunity.

Message 6 of 58
latest reply

Indian Operations

eBay announced its intent to sell its holdings in Flipkart, which will represent gross proceeds of approximately $1.1 billion. Following the close of the transaction, eBay will end its current strategic relationship with Flipkart. The Company plans to relaunch eBay India with a differentiated offer to focus initially on the cross-border trade opportunity.

Message 7 of 58
latest reply

Yes. Even I had read this. But unfortunately flip kart is still operating eBay India and has made a decision to shut it down before the business deal is called off. Once it's been shut down it could take years for eBay group to relaunch it . 

Message 8 of 58
latest reply

When was this announced? I haven't received any notice
Message 9 of 58
latest reply

Please go to "Sold with Paisa Pay" tab and kindly read this link - https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/end-of-er...
Message 10 of 58
latest reply