Shutting down from 14th August ????

Shutting down from 14th August ????
Ebay is far better websites than others in terms of uploading items. But the guarantee claim become poor in 2 3 months. Also the remittance cycle was poor. So much delay is sending to bank acc. But il miss ebay .
Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Shutting down from 14th August ????

AAP KE MOOH MEIN GHEE SHAKAR 

Message 31 of 58
latest reply

Hi All

I am received a email From Mintkart India Pvt. Ltd. They cleasly announce eBay.in is relunch.

Mail as below

Dear Users,

A year ago, Flipkart acquired eBay India business operations to provide an enhanced customer experience to eBay.in users.

As we move ahead in our journey, we have an exciting update to share with you. Flipkart will soon replace eBay.in with a better and shinier website. As a result, eBay.in users will not be able to transact on eBay.in from August 14, 2018. We will share details of the new platform with you in our subsequent communication.

Sellers are requested to fulfil all orders placed on eBay.in through August 13, 2018. Per applicable eBay.in Rules and Policies:

1. Payments for all eligible transactions will be settled according to the applicable timelines.
  2. All eligible buyers’ claims or seller protection claims will be reviewed.
  3. Settlement of your account will occur in September 2018, timelines will be intimated shortly.

Consequent to the above, the following important changes in eBay.in Policies and Processes and their respective timelines will be effective August 1, 2018. More changes will be announced over the next few weeks.

1. Sellers will not be allowed:
    •  to create new listings
    •  to enroll in Powership program
  2. Buyers will no longer be able to select “replacement” as an option for any claims. However, buyers will still be able to request refunds.
  3. Change in timelines/terms:

Regards

Message 32 of 58
latest reply

EBay might be relaunched but it a very long process and would take years to make that happen. What we know for sure is that flipkkart will launch some pathetic new portal for used products and sellers would have no other choice but to associate with flip kart due to lack of other options . They will simply destroy these sellers and their business with their anti seller policies and unethical business policies.. It's better to sell on Amazon n other websites and not be a part of flipkart in any way. 

Message 33 of 58
latest reply

Actually it means that Flipkart will launch its own website. However as per news reports, website will take 6 months to be operational and it will only focus on second hand items.

Message 34 of 58
latest reply

EBAY IS PART OF MY FAMILY , I AM ASSOCIATED WITH IT FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS. MY STAFF AND MY FAMILY DEPENDS ON THE EARNING AT EBAY.

WE SINCERELY HOPE, EBAY WILL COME BACK

Message 35 of 58
latest reply

Yes, my family was taken care by ebay. But since last year, post GST when low sales were observed, I felt it is going to be a rough road ahead. So, I started selling in other sites. Lost money and products which I have not lost in my 6 years of transaction with ebay. I kept asking customer Support of other companies, why for every 10 transactions, 4 will be returns where as in ebay for every 100 transactions I had only 1 return. They answered, getting returns is the nature of online business. I have learnt with time that ebay has high profile customer base compared to other sites. Unfortunately, that customer segment we are going to loose. Now that the writing is on the wall we have to move ahead. Please start looking for suitable websites. Loss is inevitable in other site, as there is no other website currently operating in India with seller friendly features and policies. Listing a product itself is so complicated, example Amazon. By doing so they have made a business out of it as well. If you want to list your products with their specifications, for minimum 100 products you have to choose a suitable provider who may charge you Rs 9000 to Rs 10000. So, there itself your half money is gone. Then they take money on sales plus intentionally suppress your listings and ask to pay extra to get customer views. Mind you,for Customer views only, with no assurance of sales. Now we do not have option, need to accept the devil as it is. Time is precious. Request not to wait and hope for things to turn around, as joining and getting used to new websites is so tough as all are with so clumsy and unfriendly features plus penalty charges for everything. Best Wishes. We are all sailing in same boat. Stay positive, I am sure all of us will get a way out.
Message 36 of 58
latest reply

Dear All, please do not think that I am spotting on other websites. It is very easy to say, start selling in other websites. But when you begin, one realizes it is sickening.

I stopped selling in Shopclues, since two months back. I am sharing my experience so that anyone trying should avoid this trap. In Shopclues if you sell Rs 1000 item, Rs 250 is shipping and Handling charges. Now item gets sold through COD. Item is returned. So, for this transaction Shopclues will charges you RTO ( return to origin) plus forward shipping - Total Rs 500. So, for a item of Rs 1000 I lost already Rs 500. Now to cover loss, can I sell same item for Rs 1500. Nope I cannot, as prices need to be competitive. I had unfortunately all high end sales, most of them were returns and I lost the product as well. Like instead of a Rs 10000 silk saree, I got a used old saree. Whichever were successful sales, they will do adjustment with the penalties of returns. End result I got "Rs 0 ".

I tried to take snapshots and began scouting for forum who can address such concerns. If you see daily for 1 lakh transactions, 30% is standard return rate, Shopclues is sitting and earning Rs 1 crore (assuming each transaction is of Rs 1000). So, in month Rs 30 crores by not serving either buyer or seller. I tried to seek help of consumer court, but then someone advised to read the user agreement that I signed before selling. The "user agreement" states if buyer returns, seller is **bleep** to bear charges. Thus, case closed. I am left helpless.

There is no forums to address our issues.

Thus, please manage your listings tactfully in other websites.

Unfortunately, today I am thinking to login back to Shopclues.
Message 37 of 58
latest reply

I Hope Flipkart Will Be Shut Down In This Year They Take our Daily bread from us we are totally dependent on Ebay.in for our small earning i hope
Flipkart CEO Binny Bansal And Sachin Bansal will Also Face Shut down of flipkart this year i really feeling bad even i am in tears now And Really missing old days when ebay.in was great and one year some Selfish Owners of flipkart acquired ebay.in and rest you can see . i hope ebay.in will be back with its own power .
Here is my disasterous Pray that Flipkart will also be shut down by thisyear

#BoycottFlipkart #Boycottsachin&Binnybansal
Message 38 of 58
latest reply

Hi

You are right..

We fellow seller need to wait for eBay.inc announcement .. Still eBay.in operated by FK.

We are helpless now.

Message 39 of 58
latest reply

You are right.. eBay also part of my family

We fellow seller need to wait for eBay.inc announcement .. Still eBay.in operated by FK.

We are helpless now.

Message 40 of 58
latest reply