Shutting down from 14th August ????

Shutting down from 14th August ????
Ebay is far better websites than others in terms of uploading items. But the guarantee claim become poor in 2 3 months. Also the remittance cycle was poor. So much delay is sending to bank acc. But il miss ebay .
Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Shutting down from 14th August ????

ok, ebay start india platrom with ebay.in early to early. may be from 15 august with new surprise offers.

acha hi hua hai ki flipkart s cut off ho gya. jo hota hai ache k liye hota hai.

Message 21 of 58
latest reply

Okay I spoke to EBay India customer support regard g remittance. He told me that payments are getting delayed because they are separating payment gateway from Flipkart. Issue will be resolved soon. He also said that from future payments won't be delayed as they used to earlier under Flipkart regime.

Then I spoke about ebay closing down. He told me that ebay will be relaunched. Although it's possible that relaunch will be under another name.

I asked about what will happen to us sellers to which he said that most probably all sellers will be migrated to new portal with minimum hassle.

He also said that after 15 August, they will start upgrading systems for new website due to which it will remain close for buyers. However there is no word on when the new site will be relaunched. He told me that this information will be made available after September 30.
Message 22 of 58
latest reply

Hi All

As news Flipkart announce "“Based on our learnings at eBay.in, we have built a brand new value platform launching with refurbished goods — a large market which is predominantly unorganised,” chief executive Kalyan Krishnamurthy said in an email to employees"..

On the oyher hand eBay -- "eBay had announced it plans to relaunch eBay India"

Here I am watting for eBay India relunch programme..

Any body know any information about that ?

Regards

Message 23 of 58
latest reply

Are You sure Ebay.in Is Going To relaunch ? Because Ebay.in Executive Are saying Flipkart is not going to relaunch Ebay.in  

We are Totally dependent on ebay.in for our Daily needs . Please ebay.in don’t close your business . 

Thank you - #Boycottflipkart (Cheaters)

Message 24 of 58
latest reply

Are You sure Ebay.in Is Going To relaunch ? Because Ebay.in Executive Are saying Flipkart is not going to relaunch Ebay.in
We are Totally dependent on ebay.in for our Daily needs . Please ebay.in don’t close your business .

Thank you - #Boycottflipkart (Cheaters)
Message 25 of 58
latest reply

What ebay seller support told me is that ebay will definitely relaunch but there is no date of relaunch declared yet. He also told me that in most likelihood it would remain ebay but there is possibility that ebay would be relaunched under different name. I asked him about our future on which he said that sellers will be migrated to new platform.

In my conversation he mentioned that whole point of closing operations on August 14 is to start updating website for relaunch.

Message 26 of 58
latest reply

Hi
Are you sure this news for eBay ** not for new flip-kart selling platform which is already announce by flip-kart..
Message 27 of 58
latest reply

I was specifically told that Flipkart will have its own website which they have already announced. Meanwhile ebay will definitely relaunch. That's what I was told.

Message 28 of 58
latest reply

Okay friends I just called ebay again regarding some clarification and this time they told me that ebay is shutting down permanently and there is no plan to relaunch it. It seems most of what we are being told is guess work.
Message 29 of 58
latest reply

E bye
Message 30 of 58
latest reply