Sales are down and down and ....

memorycardsindia
Community Member
1) Its my observation that from 1st Jan onwards sales are becoming low.
2) I thought sales will increase after Valintines gifts annoncements. But truely it is not happening at all.
3) Even on home page premium listings, I see sales are not good.
3) My product prices are really competitive, for many products I'm the lowest one. But nothing is helping to increase sales.
4) Is it because buyers are loosing trust on eBay?
5) eBay has to do something to ensure only reputed sellers only able to sell.
6) eBay has to issue some certificate to reputed sellers where they can show case it some where on their eBay shop and listings.
7) Powerseller is became a big joke. I don't think there are many powersellers left after the new guidelines

To all sellers, please share your experiences about this big issue and also ideas about how to increase our sales and help our selves to survive

eBay shop: stores.ebay.in/gadgetzone
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Sales are down and down and ....

takgye
Community Member
Hello,

Its not just ebay policies,other portals have also come up.
Some portals listing is free with one time yearly charges as low as Rs 2500.

Coupon generation can be given to Sellers and we are sure it will generate revenues for ebay with zero investment(only software upgradation needed).Moreover coupons will reach those who are genuine buyers.

To an extent EBay policies also require fine tuning with respect to TNS.if SNP seller can come back and start selling again , then there is a loophole that needs to be plugged.

Also EBay needs to re-consider its charges to become an online platform and not a portal for coupon based purchases.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply