Remittance For July - NON GSTN

So eBay cleared my account from with-hold position to cleared for payment / remittance.

After haggling almost on daily basis i got a email stating my remittance has been sent to my account on 3Aug , but funnily i am yet to get any amount or confirmation from there payment bank - Citi Bank.

Usually ebay's CITI BANK use to send payment within 2-3 days of getting email saying remittance has been sent to my account but this time i have no idea whats going on with this **bleep** called eBay.

Called Customer Care and they are saying due to Flipkart **bleep** its getting delayed....what delay you **bleep**rs...my amount has been delayed for more than 60 days and now you **bleep**rs want to delay more ?? Seriously this joke of a company needs to be shutdown completly and fast. 

So i kindly ask anyone who has got amount credited in there bank for remittance cycle which was sent or emailed on 3 Aug.

Anyone ?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Remittance For July - NON GSTN

Hi,

I am waiting since June for my remittance. Its been nearly 3 months. Please let me know what process did you follow to get non-GSTIN remittance. Approx. Rs.11000 have been stuck in my account. I just want to recieve my pre-GST remittance and close my account.

Thanks,
Arun

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: Remittance For July - NON GSTN

You need to contact Ebay if you still haven't received payment. I did nothing special. They made payment on their own.
Message 12 of 12
latest reply