Remittance For July - NON GSTN

So eBay cleared my account from with-hold position to cleared for payment / remittance.

After haggling almost on daily basis i got a email stating my remittance has been sent to my account on 3Aug , but funnily i am yet to get any amount or confirmation from there payment bank - Citi Bank.

Usually ebay's CITI BANK use to send payment within 2-3 days of getting email saying remittance has been sent to my account but this time i have no idea whats going on with this **bleep** called eBay.

Called Customer Care and they are saying due to Flipkart **bleep** its getting delayed....what delay you **bleep**rs...my amount has been delayed for more than 60 days and now you **bleep**rs want to delay more ?? Seriously this joke of a company needs to be shutdown completly and fast. 

So i kindly ask anyone who has got amount credited in there bank for remittance cycle which was sent or emailed on 3 Aug.

Anyone ?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

yes even my remmitence for 3rd and 7th have not been credited in my bank account.  ebay account shows that the money has been transferred on the given dates but dont known why its being delayed...i called my bank and they said the ammount has not been transferred yet by citibank...this is very misleading and wrong

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Same here. Got ebay mail saying remittance done on 3rd august but there is no money in the account after even 3 working days.  They are just fooling us for no reason and this is a clear case of fraud and mental harassment.  We should be approaching consumer court in this regard.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

same here
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Yup same here.

got email saying the remittance has been sent to my account on 3rd August. Its been 6 days now, out of which 5 were working banking days. And still no money in account.
I have never seen this delay in ebay payments before.

It used to come in account on same or next day before this. I am guessing they just sent emails to stop us from complaining to customer care but havent really sent the money to us.
Any online transfer be it IMPS, Neft or RTGS does not take more than 1 working day to reflect in our accounts. As its not, it clearly means transfer is not done yet.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I just read the announcement saying the the remmitance between 1st to 7th august is likely to be delayed but nowhere they have mentioned how long would it take . No point calling customer care . they are always misinformes about such things

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Update - Amount received.

Well Well Well.
I received my full remittance amount today in early morning, said amount has been credited to my account.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

Did they release the funds after you provided them with the GSTIN number for goods sold prior to 1st July or what ?

Please reply asap.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

They released my funds without GSTN , i sold last good with 12June as confirmed delivery.

Don't have GSTN nor will apply for it.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

ok. Thanks.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply