Receiving Payments from International Buyers

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All

The most popular question among all sellers who are selling internationally is 'How to receive payments from International Buyers'. We encourage all members to use this thread as a central place for sharing your experience and discussing International payments with other fellow members.

Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Hi rajatheeraja ,

Have you seen 3 idiot's seems no please go & watch the movie.

Dont act like chatur people here without opening a shop offline & without investing a huge amounts in buying shops offline earn the same amount of money selling products on online on ebay.

So please think before u comment.

- Sanjay
Message 51 of 62
latest reply

cmsadar
Community Member
Hi

You can use Paypal or Bank transfer. If it is a small amount u can also accept registered letters.

Right now there is a big issue with paypal and nobody is getting the money. Be carful ly.
Message 52 of 62
latest reply

Hello

I want to know through which payment method, payments above $500 are accepted by Indian sellers selling abroad. For payments below $500 paypal is the best option. Does anyone know any alternative method of payment above $500?

Regards
Vaibhav Bathla
Message 53 of 62
latest reply

learningratnas
Community Member
Dear Members !!

Can The remittance be received directly in Paisa Pay by International buyers.

I understand Pay Pal & Paisa Pay are both Ebay cos.

Also pls advise courier cos or shipping <500 gm world wide

We are based at Delhi
Message 54 of 62
latest reply

prazy11
Community Member
At first I was very much reluctant to [urlhttp://www.fonebank.com/why_sell_your_mobile.aspx
]sell my mobile[/url] at eBay following the negative remarks and feedbacks from my fellow forum participants but then...after much research and checking out the other options I decided to go for it (some of the recyclers are also very good and highly recommended by many people).....looking to register soon.....hope everything goes well....fingers crossed!!
Message 55 of 62
latest reply

International payment is easiest using remitting services of ICICI. Fast, cheap and best. Available on all major International countries transfer to any Indian banks. Dont use paypal as service, conversion and other charges eat more than 10% I believe almost 15% and also ebay charges another 5% and taxes. Best is to register for IEC use ICICI bank and us the internation payment option using ICICI gateways.
Message 56 of 62
latest reply

prazy11
Community Member
thanx for the info. One of my relatives is into ICICI bank and she is coming at my place today....will ask her abt. money remittance and the other payment issues.:-)
Message 57 of 62
latest reply

fabcreations2011
Community Member
i prefer PayPal for selling internationally. it is secure and mainly it is part of ebay. the funds will directly transfer to your bank accounts once a buyer pays using paypal. so i prefer and advice sellers to open an paypal account. it is free and 100% secure.

regards,
raj.
Message 58 of 62
latest reply

hplaza2012
Community Member
I tried to open store on ebay.com but failed. It says to link card. I tried to link international visa debit card but it failed.

Kindly help me.

Also there is restriction by Paypal that we can't receive more than $3000 in single transaction, why ?

If our item costs more than $3000 then how to receive this payment ? Many days ago I had listed one camcorder of valy $7100, many of my customers tried to pay but failed. The denied to pay through multi invoices.

Plz help me.
1circle.org HPLAZA2012
HPLAZA2012
Message 59 of 62
latest reply

Don't trust paypal. Buyers can take your item and file petty disputes such as "Item not as described" etc.

This can cause loss to seller.

Paypal is notorious for account limitations and suspensions causing seller harassment.

Build your business via wire transfer into your bank account. Paypal is ok for small amounts.
Message 60 of 62
latest reply