Receiving Payments from International Buyers

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi All

The most popular question among all sellers who are selling internationally is 'How to receive payments from International Buyers'. We encourage all members to use this thread as a central place for sharing your experience and discussing International payments with other fellow members.

Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

handykala2012
Community Member
Hi
Sellers!!
I've been facing some Issue with My HDFC Debit Card.....
Actually I have been trying to List and Pay the Ebay insertion Fees through My International Debit Card, but everytime When I try to Pay, its shows me that Ur Credit Card has been refused and need to get in touch with the Bank......
Now, as far as I'm Concerned, I guess that HDFC debit card accepts payments from both Debit/ Credit Card rite??
Please do Help Me out Guys, As i dnt have a Credit Card, how do i list My items by using My Visa Debit Card!!
Message 61 of 62
latest reply

Hi

I am an ebay seller from Canada, my primary business is buying and selling unlock codes for cellphones online. Most of my suppliers are in Hongkong, China or USA. I am currently using my Paypal account in Canada to make payments to these suppliers however I want to transfer the business to India and so I made account with paypal in my dad's name who is settled in India. When I make payment to international suppliers they don't send me any tangible goods they only provide some unlock codes which are electronically transferred to the customers. Most of my customers are in USA, Canada and UK. They provide me payments on my paypal id.

For this kind of business do I need to obtain a government license from Govt. of India or if my DAD just files regular income tax on the income derived from this business it will be fine. I doubt that I would need to withdrawmore than $2500 per month from paypal Ac. It would be only in the range of $100 to $500 US.

Please give your opnion.

Samir

Message 62 of 62
latest reply