Item not selling

e_girish78
Community Member
I am a new seller and i have listed three products for sale at competitive prices. Its been more than 5 days and none of my products seem to be receiving any bids. I am worried. Can anyone please let me know what is wrong with my listing.:-(

Also, i am unable to use the Live Help feature. Whenever i click on that link it tells me i am unable to use the feature now and asks me to email. God knows what happening but i suspect if my comp has a virus or something.?:|

Please advise.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Item not selling

techniwas
Community Member
Ahuhmmm,

To make a Sale you need to have track record,
To Make a Track Record You need to Sale.

Add to that the annoying and discouraging entry for eBay sellers. And then the harassment you would face even after being a Power Seller!

Best of Luck!

TechiE

TechiE
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Item not selling

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Hi techiE,

Whats that "Ahuhmmm"😉
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Item not selling

MAAL BECHNA ITNA AASAN NAHIN HAI DOST
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Item not selling

asmi_30
Community Member
Be patience..if it is not sold in 1st attempt, relist the products. Also compare cost of your products with your competators.

All the best for selling 🙂
asmi_30
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Item not selling

assemblerz
Community Member
@techniwas
You also stopped selling on ebay.in?

I can see your empty shop still active? why?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Item not selling

techniwas
Community Member
ahuhmmm: Woh mere dil ki awaaz hai.. dunno what that means

@ Assemblerz - Thx for the notification. But I will let it be as it is. My account in under restriction :-)

TechiE

TechiE
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Item not selling

multi-gtm
Community Member
Try these things to make your listing attractive.

# click and host original and clean pictures,
# have a good full description of the product, with no bullsh!t. for instance (this media player has 2 full GBs of space...)
# imagine yourself as a buyer and check what all would you like to have in that item page.
# keep courier charges genuine.
# specify return policy (if possible), i say - to get a refund,return the product + my courier charges...
# 5 days is a very small time frame, you may have to wait even 3 week, maybe more, or less...

hope it helps,
Message 8 of 8
latest reply