New Seller With -Ve Taughts Of eBay

I had registered myself today at eBay for selling my products but after viewing the comments posted by sellers about the feedback policy i am not going to list any of my product at eBay and will start listing once there policy is revised.

I am not much aware about the past of eBay but present of eBay is against the seller so i will search some other site to list my product as of now.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi,
Dont lose heart.
I also started with a negative.
And you see I am selling for 3 years.
Ebay community is a vibrant community.
Ebay is our friend.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

As Amitava said, don't loose heart. Ebay India team is very helpful and encouraging.

Simply start listing your products and give good service to the customers, you will get good feedbacks. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi Navaneeth,
How are you? Buyers are very reluctant to give FB nowadays. Positive FB is meaningless now. They get the item, forget rest. Only if bad, they will jump.
Under these circumstances, if they calculate FB% for a month, and one buyer goes bad, I shall end up with 75% FB, because I got only 3 positives last month.
How awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 years good work will go down the drain.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

sam_916
Community Member
Hi,

I don't think so as even I feel the same way.. First our scores are less and one negative and we r out of business.. WHo will buy from a seller with a low score that too if percentage goes around 75 or something... I'll too wait n watch... Anybody knows any other auction site in India?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi Sam_916,
With your performance rate so far, my prediction is, you are likely to become a very valuable member in future. There are many website portals in India and abroad.
I list in ebay India and USA.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

multi-gtm
Community Member
yes ebay.in is our friend, their staff tries its best to resolve our problem, if its under their powers.

But same cant be said about ebay.com, which is the policy makers. And YOU will have to adapt to the ebay.COM policies and mentalilty. But even after than ebay.IN will try its best so that you will have a happy selling.

And those are not the reason, not to sell on ebay.in.
You want to earn, sell things online? ebay.in is the best place India has.

happy selling.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hello attarient,

We are Power Seller since 4 years and found this platform to be the best in the world. After getting Feedback from Ebay Community, Ebay go on changing its policies periodical. Sometimes, if the policies are not acceptable to Sellers or Buyers or unjustified, they raise their voices with their justifications. It doesn't mean, Ebay is bad or not suitable for sale. Suggestions and criticisms make the Ebay more strong and full proof.

There is no reason to believe that if you sale through other platform, you will get more better environment. The Ebay Policies are best, as I have studied all over, and that's why it is No.1 in the world.

With Best wishes,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Ebay ID: Sitare_Jewels
Message 8 of 8
latest reply