cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illogical buyers leaving low dsr. Can anything be done?

Hello everyone

A buyer purchased a product (vacuum cleaner) on 28th May. The product was shipped the same day and reached the customer on 4th June.

It took 7 days to reach the product from Chandigarh to Bangalore from the day of ordering since it is sent via surface mode.

Still the buyer left a low dsr score of 1/2. I know this because I constantly check the score and before the feedback the low dsr score didnt apply.

Can anything be done against buyer like this? If it is reported to ebay do they cancel the low dsr ratings?

These illogical ratings by buyers are taken very seriously by ebay when calculating above standard or top rated seller ratings by ebay.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

sungrace2013
Community Member
Sorry to hear that. I think, eBay should check this matter seriously. Low dsr rating without a valid reason should not be accept.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Hello,

You are absolutely correct on Feedback and DSR aspect. Buyers are generally not awared of Feedback importance because it affects the credibility of seller only NOT the buyer. ONE out of 10 buyers leave Feedback and that too unjustified LOW DSR. I have written so many times, that if a buyer do not leave Feedback within stipulated time, Ebay system should give Positive Feedback Automatically presuming that buyer has no issue with the transaction.

Because if any issue is there, buyer always contact us for resolution. We are getting one Feedback out of 10 sales.

May God give enough wisdom to Ebay to decide these matters.

Thank You
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hello,
Its very true. In many cases buyers expect a next day delivery even if the buyer is from remote areas.

Also in International Sales, buyer choose for free shipping(Via Register Airmail) and expect a fast delivery within a week.They keep emailing and asking about the delivery date etc etc.

Well its sad that sellers cant do anything.

God gives some sense to eBay and buyers:)

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

We are also facing the same issues.

Hope something will come out as new enhancement to eBay Policy.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thanks everyone for the reply.

I have become a powerseller now! 🙂

If not for that buyer would have also become top rated seller!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

dear sir,
i sold an item to buyer and shipped same day.his destination was showing banglore but his area was not serviceable by trackon.i anyhow arranged reshipment but in mean time buyer entered neg.feedback even I requested him to revised but rudely he declined.no courier can cover 100% places except india post.it was reached on 4th day of shipment. buyer's contact no. given on ebay was wrong.if it would have been right trackon banglore ppl could contact buyer but no. was wrong. where i m guilty. what can be done to these type buyers as i served him very honestly
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Write an email to ebay telling that the buyer number was wrong thus courier was delivered late.

They "might" remove the negative feedback then.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply