[IMP] HELP NEEDED

nishantraheja
Community Member
I sold a playstation 2 to abejoseph(his ebay id), he sent me the payment on 5 june and i managed to delivered it as soon as possible, i checked it before sending and i have given every item of it, Then when he received it he told me that he has not received power cord, Then also i told ok don't worry we will send you again, i purchased a power cord and shipped it again to him, and the tracking number of power cord was DEL100795097 Of www.tpcindia.com ( Professional Courier Network LImited), It is already showing that he has got the item on 16th june and today is 18th june and he has not marking as he has received and its written that 19th june is last day for me, what if he don't mark that he has received the item and he already got.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

[IMP] HELP NEEDED

linusstudios
Community Member
In case he does not marks it received till deadline it will be automatically treated as delivered by paisapay and you will get your money.

But in case he decides to fool around he might confirm as item not received. After which you will have to send POD to Paisapay team.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply