cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My selling privileges have been limited due to low DSR

My selling privileges have been limited due to low DSR. Also I do not have the option to request feedback revision. What to do? What happens next? I have tried my level best since years to satisfy each and every buyer but buyer chooses cheap shipping option and then gives low DSR for shipping time. Also the only negative feedback I got was for not shipping to Brazil because India post did not have speed post for shipping to Brazil and item was expensive. I pleaded with the buyer but he just did not care.
I need help!
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

People like U are rare in eBay I think who can ship world wide. Keep it up man, just one NEG feedback is not gonna do anything.

Well india post is may not be reliable in India but shipping nicely worldwide its strange...!!!
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Thanks @26-11 hope it happens like you are saying but right now I am in big trouble!
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

things have not improved and neither has ebay given me any categorical information. My sale in India is almost zero now!
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

sales.india
Community Member
your DSRs are perfect why are you crying for no reason
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

So what I had been fearing all along has happened. I do not want to blame anyone but even after working day and night and giving items to international buyers at prices lower than that of India I have got low DSRs according to ebay. My selling privileges they say have been limited and I cannot sell cross border. But I cannot actually list in India too. I have talked to too many people on ebay India including the helpline and there is no solution. So I guess it is finaly goodbye from a member who was on ebay even before ebay India took birth. Good Bye friends!
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

@sales India Dear Bro/Sis now that is the big reason to weep my DSRs are perfect still I cannot list items. Good Bye to you too. I can understand that highly paid Management guys at the top rung of ebay management have brought in this DSR thing probably they know the best. We are petty mortals as compared to them.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@greateasterndeals...

Speak to you account manager, what is he/she saying, your DSR's look ok then why the blockage. How many unresolved disputes do you have or ebay guarantee claims have been opened against you pl check and let us know. Now with the DSR levels lowered, most of the sellers are now "top rated" or "above average". Average sellers have become Gold or Silver Power Sellers so how come your account is restricted. I am sure DSR is not the reason for your account restriction, you still have 4 listings going on, so what's the actual issue ??.

StopandShop
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@rajelectroniks Dear Sir, I have tried everything. I have spoken to account managers at least 50 times but no use at all. No ebay claims were opened against me . In all my carrier only one item not received case has gone against me and that too because the girl in US was careless and the item came right back to me . I am totally clueless about this. I cannot list anything at all.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@greateasterndeals...

Take a screenshot of your whole DSR page (2 pages) and upload it here, let us see what is wrong and where.

What is your account manager saying in this matter and why is he/she helpless.

Call TnS team on phone and ask them about the restriction and also send an email to Mr. Sameer Yadav, Manager-Trust & Safety Operations.

TnS phone support was started excatly for such issues, then why no resolution is being provided by ebay in your case.

You can refer to this topic here for more help "http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500009113".

...Keep us updated here.

StopandShop
Message 10 of 13
latest reply