cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GSTR1 Return giving error while entering ebay GSTIN, We are getting the error while filing B2CS.

We are getting the error while filing GSTR1 ( B2CS ) tax return form and entering ebay GSTIN, as GSTIN of Ecommerce operator on gst common portal. Its giving the error stating Invalid GSTIN. We have tried with the following GSTIN of Ebay:27AABCB2307H2Z3. If any of the seller has successfully filed the GSTR1 under B2CS please share your experience.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: GSTR1 Return giving error while entering ebay GSTIN, We are getting the error while filing B2CS.

your CA Says right
Message 21 of 26
latest reply

Re: GSTR1 Return giving error while entering ebay GSTIN, We are getting the error while filing B2CS.

100% correct
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

Hi Kansika,

I am seeling in ebay and first time i am doing GST return filling so could you guide me..

Thanks,

Manivannan

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

Tell us about your issue? What difficulty are you facing with returns? Just couple of tips for you. If your total turnover for a year is below 1. 5 crore then you don't need to file GSTR 1 for monthly basis. You can file once in 3 months. Right now you must file GSTR 3B.
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Is this limit of 1.5 crore applicable to online sellers like us? So, do we need to file GSTR1 for the months of Oct - Dec as one quarter giving all details?
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Yes it applies to everyone. By quarterly results it would be July to September then October to December and so on. However you still need to file GSTR 3B on monthly basis regardless of how much you earn.

In the section 3.1 of GSTR 3B, mention total outward sales. In 3.2 you must break it down by each state if interstate supplies were made.
Message 26 of 26
latest reply