Buyers with APO / FPO Addresses

memory24x7
Community Member
hi all 🙂

and one more thing. Nowadays many new buyers with APO/FPO addresses are making fool of eBay India and mainly the sellers of ebay India.

They can do anything.

-: They can add or may not add shipping charges while making the payment even if the item has flat rate shipping cost.

-: Unpaid item increases. Because seller unable to send information to them as only international shipping option are displayed because of their APO / FPO address.

-: and if they made payment, then after getting the item they certainly leave negative for sellers. due to which your account may be suspended.

-: It takes about 15 days to remove feedback through community court but till then your account may be suspended by eBay for 30 days as " seller non performance"

-: In other eBay sites sellers also writing in description " NO SHIPMENT TO APO/FPO ADDRESSES. PLZ EXCUSE US"

eBay , please do something in this matter.at least the neutral feedback should be allowed to leave for these kind of buyers.

i think some other sellers are also facing this issue.

is eBay india doing something in this matter.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

hydstore
Community Member
Same thing with us.
Fortunately somewhat less impact as I am also from Hyderabad.
While creating account, instead of choosing AP, they are choosing APO/FPO. eBay needs to remove APO/FPO from list options, as we do not have APO/FPO option in India as per my knowledge.

In any case, many sellers are loosing due to this and high time eBay takes immediate action on this.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

already the mystery of it is solved by our fellow seller

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008056&tstart=0&mod=1290751707850

Hope ebay will see and take action to it.
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

choco376
Community Member
Hey,

Even in my case the buyer (tulasikrishnaprasad9) is from APO/FPO.

Please help.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply