Buyer got two item & refund also approved, now he avoids calls from me!

krishkavin
Community Member
I sold a 4GB pendrive to a buyer. After receiving the item buyer said he received the empty courier. And requested me to send another item. During that time I contacted ebay, they replied that "trust the buyer!". So I couriered another one new 4GB pendrive. The next day the refund got initiated. After receiving the item, the buyer not confirm the item receipt to ebay, so the refund got approved and money refunded. Now I'm trying to contact the buyer many times, but buyer not responding and canceling the calls. Now I'm having the Proof Of Delivery copy of the courier also. I supplied two 4GB pendrives to him without any payment. Now what I should do?

Thanks,
P Vijaya kumar
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Buyer got two item

happy_deals365
Community Member
contact ebay customer care reg this and they will surly help you.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Buyer got two item

axn_world11
Community Member
Ebay people have worst seller service.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Buyer got two item

ultimate.traders
Community Member
another story of buyer misusing ebays system.
order multiple quantities from different ids>deny to accept>open unpaid item>seller charged 100 rs per transaction>buyer gets free coupons and refund too.

what seller gets -100 +hassles

this is what happening with me..say now
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Buyer got two item

krishkavin
Community Member
Thank for your replies.

I contacted ebay customer care. There response is, "in this case we cann't do anything, contact the buyer and get the money". Also before refund approval I asked for ebay to hold the refund, but still refund got approved. When I asked the same to the customer care person, he said "there is no record relating to your request for to hold the refund". If my memory are correct then, I contacted ebay customer care relating to the issue more than 2 times, within the refund initiated period to approval period! Ebay customer care many times satisfied me, but in this regard I am not satisfied. Because during the conversation, he said it is a waste of time, contact the buyer for money and he cut the call! I contacted just before this message around 7'o clock 1 Dec 10.

P Vijaya kumar
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Buyer got two item

@ultimate.traders...

Don't talk nonsense, 100/- coupons are not given for this reason, nothing of that sort happens, has it happened to you ?? then give details.

By the way selling counterfeit Reebok and Casio watches is a crime.
RajElectroniks
Message 6 of 6
latest reply