PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paisa pay should never ask about credit card copy or number

I have buy an item and paid through paisa pay by my credit card.Now they are asking to send the credit card copu and number which is surprising.My last date to purchase is ending soon.Seller has already filed a snc against me and in case I can't get ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where's my Paisa Pay payment facility??

Hello, I have been a user of Paisa Pay's online payment collection facility for quite a few months now. After the transformation of the Baazee website into the eBay interface, now the Paisa Pay options are nowhere inside my Control Panel's Payment Pr...

PaisaPay Payment Intervals - 7 days or 15 days?

There seems to be some confusion regarding the PaisaPay payment interval. Your PaisaPay FAQ mentions the following: -------------------------------------------------------- Q. How do I receive money from my PaisaPay transactions? A. eBay will consoli...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHAT SAFEGUARDS FROM PAISA-PAY ARE AVAILABLE?

WHAT SAFEGUARDS FROM PAISA-PAY ARE AVAILABLE - Especially with regards to instant downloadable digital products like eBooks and so on where there is no physical shipping of product involved. This is with reference to PaisaPay's User Agreement Terms &...

PaisaPay logo is not dispaying on my sale items?

Dear friends, I had been enjoying PaisaPay mode of payment on Baazee.com. But now on ebay.in, this is not displaying on my listings, naturally it will distract buyers from due to cumbersome payment process. What should I do. neeta verma

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why paisapay is keeping sellers money for 15 days?

We have been asking baazee.com since last year why paisapay keep money for 15 days? why pay out is not instant and its only twice monthly? And also why dont they make online transfer to the sellers who already have ICICI or HDFC bank accounts? is the...

Five days and still clueless about the status of payment made.

I have made a payment of Rs. 1075.00 against Order no. 2961175 to seller Soma33123 on 24.03.2005 evening thru Paisa pay HDFC Bank (Ref no. 32400225). In this case my bank account has been debited but it seems that the payment has not reached the sell...

PaisaPay Payments!

Dear Baazee Team, It is observed that the payment due by paisa pay is been kept on hold. I would like to request yourself to either provide the amount to me or refund the same to the buyers account. I would also like to know the time by which I will ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYMENT RECEIVED BUT HOW TO CHECK THE DETAILS

respected sir we thankyou for your payment we received it today but sir please guide how do we check the payment in ebay as for which all orders you have send and which all the not be approved when we clicked on the paisapay tab it is not highlightin...

payments option change

i want to know whether is it possible to change the payment prefrence after a week from buying date as some one had asked for demad draft mode and now wants to complete the sales using credit card i.e paisapay

paisa pay having some problems

i purchased one item on 27.03.05 since then i haveb tried more then a dozen times to pay through credit card. but whilest choosing paisa pay, message show some error. kindly suggest how to pay through credit card