cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaysaPay cleared payment even after intimation of fake shipmets!!

1jeet
Community Member
I had purchased 7 nos. Sony USB Pen Drives from Bazee (order ID : 2655659) for Rs. 14760.72. , against which I have been supplied with fake counterfeit products in old and crumbled Sony packing. The seller (ID: nand65) never replied to my calls and his mail bounced back. I reported this problem immediately to Baazee (many a time, since 20th of January), but didn’t get any response. I wrote to 'communitywatch@baazee.com'; 'fraudwatch@baazee.com'; 'service@baazee.com'; 'paymentdetails@baazee.com' directly, so that the payment is not cleared by PaisaPay. I got a reply requesting me to post the problem again through their procedures that I had tried many a times. On going through the procedure again, only additional thing that happened was the seller could see the negative rating (which also did not work before, it seems) and posted his reply saying these are original Sony drives and it was opened by the courier. He also changed the positive rating he had given me to negative. In the meantime my credit card was charged by PaisaPay. To my dismay, even after several reminders and sending them the Buyer Protection Form, till date no action has been taken by Baazee! I have shown the products to people at Sony India, who suggested immediate legal action against both Baazee and the Seller and offered all help in this regard. As I am traveling quite frequently, I wished that Baazee sorts out the problem before reaching court, but it seems the officials there are least bothered.

Can anybody suggest how can we solve the problem amicably?
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0