PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment Done Order Not placed

Worst experience from ebay . Payment done but order not placed. Customer support reposnded to wait for 3 days , but even after 3 days no action from eaby. Wasting time on this , worst service.

is PaisaPay the same as Paypal?

Hello everyone, is PaisaPay the same as PaisaPay? I know I can sell in AU and bill in Paypal AU currency but is PaisaPay the same owned by Paypal or do I need to open an account with PaisaPay? and is PaisaPay intergrated into the ebay site (like prin...

Shipments without Invoices

Its noticed that all the seller on ebay.in are sipping the materials without Invoice or Bills, they are shipping only with shipment details.this is in gross voliation of the GST rules and regualtion, and its offence under the GST act.Ebay.in does not...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay on refund amount

Claim ID 2862483,I have booked one watch which cost around 2699 rs, I have returned it due to some size and technical issues, I used to call customer care every day, no proper reasons were given, they used to tell still we haven't received tracking n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My paisa pay id

Sir I have purchased mhl cable but not fit my cell phone ,I like give riturn

Refund put on hold on false pretext

I have placed order for an Apple Iphone 7 with Credit Card payment vide Paisapay ID 45607338450; on 29.06.2017. The seller despatched the item through DTDC; however, the consignment was lost in transit. As per ebay policy, I have raised claim for ref...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted,order not placed

Dear ebay team, I was about to buy a camera worth 18,756 on 30/4/2017.I was paying with debit card.The amount was but the order was not placed and they are telling that the payment failed and asked to follow different payment method. Please help me h...

Credit card verification pending for 11 days and counting

eBay,After purchasing on 19th May, 2017 2:32pm, I was asked to send my credit card verification documents and I sent that within 30minutes.Today is the 11th day and the its showing as pending.eBay keeps telling me due to technical reason it's being d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

this is 10th day and my order didn't deliver moreover it doesn't physically handover to transport

Sir I purchase a order of home gymAnd this is 10th day and it didn't deliver to NY address I have been already use online payment on that order till my didn't come to given address moreover it doesn't handover to FedEx ........This shows company dumb...

Worst services

My draft is not yet dispatched after my calling up customer care for 10 times.whats the use of such a big company when you are not able to provide basic services.this is the one of the worst services i have ever faced from any shopping site.you peopl...