PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sandox account's paisapay not working

I am using eBay's API(Trading), where i am using GetSellerCall(which fetches all the data such as selling items and their details from eBay). For this, i have to create one sandbox account. In sandbox account(which is a testing environment) i have cr...

ebayErrors.jpg

New unfair paisapay Fee structure

Received recently emails regarding new paisapay fees. Previously it was 4.5% & increased couple of months before to 6.5% and now they put 14% for perfumes & deos WEF 21nov2017. Which is more than double. This will leave all prices go very high. Peopl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not respond and close claim

I am purchase a mhl cabel through eBay but the product I have received is very cheap and poor and doesn't work and no seller is respond and eBay close my claim without any verification and I feel like a fraud through eBay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated by seller

Hi I ordered a Motorola charger before a couple of weeks ago and the charger didn't work. so I asked for a refund but eBay declined my claim. so due to dissatisfaction with eBay, i gave a negative feedback to the seller. The seller contacted me the n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay looting customers

I have not received my item and raised a claim on 29th September and paisapay put it on hold and nothing happening till now. Refund my money and block those sellers who are doing fraud otherwise i am ready to Lodge a police complain against paisapay....

Paisa pay account hold

My paisapay account is on hold from 25-06-2017 so I can't received my payment.I contacted eBay many times.First time they say that your remantance pay within 7 days.After seven days I call again eBay they say that we are working on it.After some cont...

buy/bid from ebay.co.uk with postage to uk- possible?

Hello, I have a International CCard (central Bank of india- mastercard/maestro), where i can buy from aliexpress. I would like to bid an item on ebay.co.uk to be posted/sent to an UK address for a maximum of 30-40 Pounds including shipping to UK addr...

Track Orders payments remittance, commission charged software

Is there any software to track the ebay india order payments, comissions charged for particular orders.. I need only payment module not full order processing & label generate. I am aware browntape doing and it's a expensive. or Any ebay api available...

Shopping from Sri Lanka

Hi, I'm from Sri Lanka. I'd like to know how we Sri Lankans are supposed to buy or sell stuff using ebay global or ebay india, because neither paypal or paisapay doesn't accept Sri Lankan locations as address. Is thre any other mode of secure payment...

why is my account suspended?

I want to know why my account is still suspended. I've called the customer care and they said there doesn't seem to be any problem with my account and yet I can list any Items and my payments are put on hold for supposedly no real reason. and on top ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful