PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pasia Pay

To Paisa pay Customer support E- Bay Sub: LG mobile phone- Authorization letter Sir I have been a regular customer on Bazee.com which is now taken over by E bay Inc. I have recently purchased BRAND NEW LG 7050 SLIDING DIGITAL CAMERA CELLPHONE ( Refre...

kyc verification

sir i have send the document required for kyc verification on paisapaykyc@ebay.com on April 1st. Please take the necessary steps to complete the verificaion process at the earliest. Thankyou Akum7910

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order not confirmed but money deducted from my bank account i request you to please refund my money.

I was trying to book battery of panasonic eluga a mobile during payment i was paying from my online net banking and while booking. there is session expire happen and order is not confirm but MONEY IS DEDUCTED from My bank Account. I have attached the...

Item not received and refund on hold

Item still not received and refund request put on hold. I already made a claim with Claim no 24782845 and the paisa Pay ID:- 43677998674 for seller ID:- classic.online.store foritem Name :- New L1 R1 Trigger Buttons Replacement Parts For PS4 Controll...

Pathetic shopping experience with Ebay

EBAY is FRAUD,I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay. I had purchase an item (SD cards) . It has been over 20 days and I have never recieved that. I had opened a case in EBAY case, Paisa pay id 43744445496, post which I have called 25-30 times...

22 Days and Refund not received from PaisaPay

Paisa Pay ID 44818672421 Its 22 days and they keep giving fake transaction ID which a customer cannot check from his bank. Their transaction ID can only be checked with their bank branch by them. Everytime their customer care claims that you will 100...

Not refunded

I bought samsung galaxy worth Rs.20568/- in january 2017 but due to not working i returned the item and the seller approved refund on 2 february 2017 but even the stipulated time for refund is over the amount did not reflect in my accountSo plz consi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund aprooved on 20/01/17 but funds not received.

Hi, I bought a product from ebay on 10th Jan 2017 which the seller did not ship on time and a request for refund was automatically generated. The refund request for PaisaPay ID 44498406849 was approved on 20th Jan, 2017 but I have not received the fu...