PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund is not being process

I have purchsed laptp from eBay on 27 May 13. Just 5 mins later i have realized to cancel order so i have discussed with seller. I had to pay 9% of total cost to convince the seller for laptop retrun. Since date of purchase i have reached to eBay cus...

PaisaPay is cheating

I recently bought 9 items from a single seller on Feb 7, 2007. The total cost of these items was Rs.1830.00. On Feb 8, 2007 I completed the payment of Rs 1895.00 (including shipping of Rs. 65.00 as per the invoice raised by the seller). The payment w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay acting outside its JURISDICTION by holding payments.

Dears, I have been selling on Ebay for more than a year now. As a seller I am aware of Chargebacks quite well as I have received a few of them. When I did not receive my Nov 28 cheque till 8 Dec, I contacted Customer Support and they confirmed that m...

Paisa pay not remitting even after buyer confirmed delivery

I don't quite understand the reason for harassing a seller just because I am using ebay and Paisapay as a transaction medium. You guys received the money from buyer and I shipped and delivered the product which was duly acknowledged as receive by buy...

problem with Paisapay

Hi I am a buyer and when I want to pay for my item using Paisapay, I get the following error when I select a payment option: Your PaisaPay online bank transfer cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type. I tried all the payment optio...

PaisaPay a MYTH, PayPal the REALITY!

Hello, Well if somebody would ask me the difference between PaisaPay & PayPal, I would say it is almost like the difference between a 'Local Retail shop' & a 'Supermarket'. One is ill-equipped, short on staff, poor to respond & the other professional...

ANTI-SELLER RECENT PAISAPAY POLICY CHANGES

HI ALL SELLER, IF YOU HAVE NOTICED, TODAY PAISAPAY HAS CHANGED ITS POLICY WHICH IS TOTALLY AGAINST A SELLER. THEY EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE PURCHASED ITEM TO THE SELLER IN STIPULATED TIME PERIOD AND ALSO WANT SELLER TO BE READY FOR ANY CHARGE BACK OR PA...

payment cancelled midway!!

i just made payment via online for an item ie net banking the fund transfer was successful but before coming to the confirmed payment stats the page got stuck now i have been debited the amount but the transaction is not shown to have occurred.how on...

Understanding your PaisaPay account easily

Hi, Did you know that all the important information related to your PaisaPay, is available on your PaisaPay account? For starters, here is some more information on how you may use and understand your PaisaPay account. The PaisaPay account shows you y...

PaisaPay Help!!

Am a seller. I have a bank account but not a credit card or atm card. Is tat necessary to have card either atm or debit?