PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amount deducted from account but order not successful!

I placed an order amounted 1257. 86 (7 items ). The amount has been deducted but the order is not successful. I have tried calling ebay but got no response. It has been 4 days already & still I received no reply to email & no response on chat session...

Payment Done but Order Failed

I paid for a item and I am charged from my bank but the order is failed I need refund I tried to contact through email never got any reply I tired to call you guys you guys never pick up and also I tried leaving my no. to call back never recived any ...

i need my 4649 rs. back. txn date is 27may2016

i need my 4649 rs. back i want to purchase item its rs.4999 i apply 7% off coupon code so i pay by my sbi visa debit card 4649 but its saying transaction failed but my money is gone. so i need my money back. here is txn id.Thank you for using your SB...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paiasapay account on hold

Hi I updated my paisapay account with a different account.As requested, I have sent the copied of required KYC documents as well.My account is still kept on hold (The documents were mailed to the intended mail-id on 14-May-2016).Tried reminding on ma...

please refund the money

dear sir,> i have bought a samsung mobile phone and paid 1550 on jan month 2016,seller did not shipped the item so raised a claim. but still i not gotrefunded .. as a great fan ebay i never had a problem in purchasingperviously... please take a look ...

jasmina school bag

Sir...2may2016. I purchase a product Jasmina school buy online to ebuy. But my item not received me. I paid many Rs.520.00.(42493826688) Plse refunded my paisa

Not received coupon of Claim Number: ***

Hello Team I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and when I called back to the seller he said I have to speak to ebay team and had a word with ebay team he said that they will send me...

Complaint against PaisaPay

I am regular customer of eBay. I have purchased many mobiles camera and other items from eBay on PaisaPay guarantee. Recently I had purchased Samsung galaxy moto J 7 backcover on PaisaPay guarantee. But I received broken cover, which was of inferior ...

paisapay payment

I paid using credit card for item no. 141902837995 on 05/05/2016. PaisaPay ID is 42525152070. Still payment status is showing as pending.

PaisaPay Charges too high

I am a new seller. I have sold products around Rs.9800 and I was shocked to see huge deductions by paisapay for service charges. Why is so much charged by paisapay. This is not at all right. You can take one time payment for transactions, but paisapa...

Pls give me email id of higher authorities at ebay

Hi,On 29th March 2016 I purchased WD 2TB hard disk (PaisaPay ID : 42240745508)On 5th April 2016 I raised a claim saying that I had not received thedisk as the consignment number was not reflecting on courier websitebut on 6th I received the product &...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful