Complaint against PaisaPay

I am regular customer of eBay. I have purchased many mobiles camera and other items from eBay on PaisaPay guarantee. Recently I had purchased Samsung galaxy moto J 7 backcover on PaisaPay guarantee. But I received broken cover, which was of inferior quality than shown in product description. I raised replacement claim for the product but it was closed with out any resolution or information to me. I once again raised claim, but it was once again closed. If this is the case, then what is use of PaisaPay guarantee. Although it is just Rs. 205 item, but this issue is about trust on eBay. Should we trust PaisaPay guarantee for future purchases or not. Following are details of my purchase and claim:
PaisaPay ID: 42001494697
Claim ID: 1760766

With regards
Sumeet
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Completely dissatisfied with Ebay India and paisa pay customer service 3 days no no sign of shipping the iPhone I ordered, will never recommend to anyone.
No one has replied to emails and calls made. Cannot trust paisapay. Don't trust them
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

awad01
Community Member

Hello ebay....

recently i have so happen to place a order of tyre repair tool kit of 5 pairs but they have delevired me a single and collected the amount of 5. my concern is to send me remaing 4 as you have already debited the amount from me in cash.

HERE I HAVE INCLOSE THE DETAIL BELOW.

Record No:1227

Ref # 4255191948726

waiting for your better responce..

Hope you consider my complain and look forward to it As Soon As Possible.

With Regards,

ALI AWADH.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply