PaisaPay is cheating

thewakers
Community Member
I recently bought 9 items from a single seller on Feb 7, 2007.

The total cost of these items was Rs.1830.00. On Feb 8, 2007 I completed the payment of Rs 1895.00 (including shipping of Rs. 65.00 as per the invoice raised by the seller). The payment was done thru PaisaPay - Online Transfer. The bank involved was IDBI bank. The bank transcation completed successfully but it did not reflect on the ebay as items paid. I even got a mail from the bank with the Transaction reference number.
Bank: IDBI
Date: Feb 8, 2007
Transaction Ref: 503247

I even checked my bank account and it shows the follwoing entry for this transaction.
IPAY/ESHP/EBAY (BAAZEE)-/503247/1899365 Amount: Rs. 1,895.00 (DR)

I contacted the seller and according to him he has not received a notification from eBay regardign the payment. From the bank statement it clearly shows that the amount was transferred to eBAY (Baazee).

When i send a mail to the customer support regardign this issue, i got a reply that i need to PAY AGAIN. How disgusting. Why should i pay again when i have successfully paid once.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: PaisaPay is cheating

kashmir_crewel
Community Member
Hello,
Well PaisaPay surely doesn't have the best reputation around here.
In your case, Ebay PaisaPay should accept receipt of the money when your Bank has clearly indicated a successful transaction.
I hope you have mentioned the transaction details in your email to the Customer Support.

Best Wishes
Shahnawaz
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

rakesh_ta
Community Member
Is the same thing gonna happen to me?
I made a purchase on 13th feb and today it is 15th. My account was debitted instantaneously. However, the payment is still shown as pending.

And it's not like i can pay again if required. I paid Rs 24k for the item i bought.

If this goes wrong, i will have to sue PaisaPay
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

singhpps
Community Member
Hi all
The same is happening to me also i made the payment by 20th of march and today is 28 till now the payment shows pending. I dont know what kind of security check they have. bank is paying the money they have got the money. provided all the information they want, all is done. Try to avoid paisa pay system this is the only way to teach them a lesson.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

thewakers
Community Member
Hi everyone,

I started this therad when i was very much annoyed by the behavior of the support team in PaisaPay who were reluctant to help me in the unfortunate incident.

But i guess they genuinely had some problems. After 15-20 days they finally were able to trace my transaction and matter got resolved. Now, remember the seller was in good terms with me hence he decided to wait till the matter is resolved (i had narrated him the entire episode) and hence this could go thru. or else i would have been required to ask for a refund; in case the seller would have denied the bid since i paid late.

So all in all, paisapay is very very slow sometimes, but they do process and matters do get resolved.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

eBay is very very slow in refunding or replying mails etc

This make us frustrated to buy in eBay

Don't worry , don't buy in eBAy

Message 6 of 6
latest reply