cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAISA PAY STARTED CHEATING THE SELLERS BE CAREFULL

shivam_traders
Community Member
Hi, Friends..

Guye you know wht... paisa pay has started cheating now. i will explain you how.

You get the confirmation from the paisa pay regarding the payment. & on paisa pay's trust you the send the product to customer. after that they will delete your listings by giving all the shits in this world. & they will put the payment on hold. after that offcourse you will write to paisa pay for the same... but dear no use... they don't bother to reply back, coz they very much busy in try to make some money from other sellers also... so at the end they have taken the money from the seller. & not paying to you... so where is the money???????? guys be carefull from next time before listing anything...
trust me .. i have lost more than 5 buyers trust from me due to this....
PROOF>this are the paisa pay ID's for which i have sent he product & now no money for the same : details below
1. 70213824
2. 69641964
3. 69608014
4. 69564364
5. 56247784 ( ANY ONE CAN CHECK THIS OUT )
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: PAISA PAY STARTED CHEATING THE SELLERS BE CAREFULL

kkris0
Community Member
I have been having some problems. Waiting for refund.
Seller kept trying but no luck finally trying to do our selves. What a useless system paisa pay
Message 31 of 39
latest reply

legend-enterprise-uk
Community Member
I am in the UK and want to sell on Ebay india. Before I can list my items i have to set up a Paisa Pay account. To do this i have entered my account number and bank name, but I cannot select bank location because I am in the UK and I cannot enter the 9 digit MICR code because this does not show on my UK cheque book.
Does anyone know if I am able to have a paisa pay account if I am a uk seller and can you confirm what I should select with regards to my bank location and MICR code?

We have paypal here in the UK which I have registered - we do not have paisa pay. This is new to me

Hope you can help regards

Kash
Message 32 of 39
latest reply

syasyafickry
Community Member
I have paid using paisapay but in my ebay, it says that i have not paid it. I swear to god i paid it as soon as i click the button buy it now. I bought an ipad worth 31,500
Message 33 of 39
latest reply

nitesh399
Community Member
i dont knw what you are talking about people,,,ebay is safe ans easy, i m just new seller and i m happy with ebay.ebay is the best shopping and for seller .i love ebay.
Message 34 of 39
latest reply

playwithpassion
Community Member
Really this payPaisa sucks guys !!!
ebay.in sucks !!!
I tried to make payments using Credit Card, but it the process was just in loop again and again saying that to select the payment mode even after filling all credit card details....
simply sucks !!!
Beware of this guys !!!
Message 35 of 39
latest reply

Hi Shivam,
GMG:-)

A) Pls send a mail along with details at following mail id
eBay India Customer Support, insppp@ebay.com & paisapaypod@ebay.com & paisapay@ebay.in,

B) Reach out to your Account manager at Ebay

C) please ensure your KYC is complete, resend docs at paisapaykyc@ebay.com,

D) Ebay Systems are robust, transactions may not be visible for 2-4 Hours, whenever their is up-gradation, it happens with our account rarely on friday.

Hope this helps, :-D, happy transactions on ebay, it takes time to understand Ebay, we are still learning & we are 5 years young on Ebay.

Warm Regards,
Prabhjot
Message 36 of 39
latest reply

🙂
Ebay often offers international listing or country specific listing, please reach to ebay in your country. At Ebay.in, we had special free promo & also available as an option to sell internationally (country specific as a routine at nominal charges)

As per RBI guidelines, Pay Pal is for Indian Sellers, selling outside India to international customer, Pay Pal cannot be offered to Indian Customers by sellers at India.
I have purchased internationally, transactions has been supported internationally by my HDFC(India) Mastercard credit card, apart from conversion, I was charged 3% markup/service chargse

A) People staying outside India (does non matter NRI status) & having bank account /credit card at India can pay to Indian sellers for shipping/gifting to India/outside-india.

B) International sellers cannot register for Paisa Pay without account in Bank located in India.

It will take some time for easing of norms.

Warm Regards,
Prabhjot
Message 37 of 39
latest reply

And even they will confirm the status of of courier as delievered and take your money and you will be left with out product that has been ordered . This has happened to me .so say no to online shopping I realised this is all bull**bleep** and ways to steal money from us .
Message 38 of 39
latest reply

Sir,

No other international site of ebay has this condition of Paisapay imposed on sellers.  Why ebay.in ONLY???

The seller is allowed 4 days to ship the item.  If the seller fails to fill in Shipping details the amount is automatically refunded.

Most of the sellers on ebay.in operate from home with out an establishment, there might be sickness, death in family or an

out stationn trip.  Why not raise it to 7/8 days if it can not be scrapped.

Now to make more money ebay.in has tied up with a shipper and you get a mail or two every week recommending the shipper.

On top of every thing selling fee is NOT refunded for un-paid items automatically after going through Resolution Cener

All of you would have experienced that it is almost next to impossible to undo what ebay.in has done.  No amount of mails,

chats, phones can help..

psharma-in

Message 39 of 39
latest reply