cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

I have purchased a Samsung memory card on ebay.in but they sent me a duplicate piece...They asked me to reship the Piece...I sent them back......I have uploaded the proof of returnshipment.back my product charge but not back a courier charger.... this case pending 2 month no have replied...
Message 41 of 193
latest reply

rohi.chug
Community Member

Fraud company i can say only.I have done bigger mistake that i have purchased a product from ebay 

Message 42 of 193
latest reply

Hi,

i am also facing same condition.

but ebay and seller both are froud.

@mona9868 wrote:

please return my money 5425

Message 43 of 193
latest reply

ear Ebay Team

I dont know on what Id should write to get reply from your side. I have included every possible Id found. 

I have great faith on you and was your delighted customer earlier. People used to say duplicate items and all but never believed.

Now got caught in an item of 499 INR. Pls save your reputation and my valuable money. Whole story is in trailing mail and attachments are available for your reference.

Pls revert this time and process the refund.

"
Fake item received. Duplicate item of jockey. Not expected such fraud from Ebay.

Invoice wrong
packing of shopclues

3 XL and 1 XXL size vest received but it is duplicate item of named jockey
"

Seller has shipped item "Jockey Men Cotton Vests on 29-Aug-16. Your product is on the way!

Message 44 of 193
latest reply

cheater ebay...i placed an order of combo of two samsung memory card 16 gb 48 mb/s..i received 16 gb 28 mb/s sd card..but those two memory card was already damaged....we raise a claim but no response from ebay...dont cheat the people if u can give original product thn u put the offers otherwise dnt put offers like this...refund our 449 rs money otherwise we wl take legal action on ebay...

Message 45 of 193
latest reply

I am not very happy . product damaged is not working .
Message 46 of 193
latest reply

nickkuma-0
Community Member
My coupon code is not generated
Plz help me
Message 47 of 193
latest reply

saye_nadee
Community Member
Hi dear all friends I orders my baby dress but I not ger still date I pay online
Message 48 of 193
latest reply

24dilip
Community Member

mera phon bandhh ho ga

ya he 

Message 49 of 193
latest reply

I have same issue. I purchase Piano 54 Keys. item fully damaged and not working.
claim issue not satisfaction..............

I hate ebay and all sellers
Message 50 of 193
latest reply