cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

I bought iphone 5 through ebay but the item is unlock and not expected so i call the seller and ‘i want to refund'the seller agreed and he told me to ship through the courrier, the seller already received the item courrier no EN458642517IN, so i want my money back
Message 51 of 193
latest reply

zubekha_37
Community Member
Item duplicate memory card fibre fibre
Message 52 of 193
latest reply

Message 53 of 193
latest reply

eBay customer care please contact me
Muje handset return bhijwana he
Blackberry bold 4 9900
Customer care me koi call receive nahi kar Raha
Please call me eBay customer care
<removed for your privacy>

Message 54 of 193
latest reply

ashomas_0
Community Member

i am order Novel Assorted color Earphone With Mic  (QTY:1) 99 rs. but this product is demaged...

so i return to claim the ebay 

order n0:99226726

my refund is rejected so i want my money to transfer satatebank accound !!!!!

Message 55 of 193
latest reply

asin60059
Community Member
I order a combo piece of Samsung evo+ 90 mbps micro SDHC CHIP. AND THEY SEND ME A PLASTIC CHIP ITS JUST A TOY EVEN IT DOESN'T have a golden silicon plate they just paint golden color on it. Disgusting yaar...
Message 56 of 193
latest reply

Message 57 of 193
latest reply

Claim id 2331567
Paisa I'd 43629451633
Seller rizauhoqu 0
Date claim opened 24/09/2016
I want my money back
ITER not working
Message 58 of 193
latest reply

Anybody not responding on eBay, His all contact is very third class system not responding customer care and Product Seller

I request don't purchase anyone from eBay 

@ansarinihal82 wrote:

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

@ansarinihal82 wrote:

Message 59 of 193
latest reply

My order Sony browiya 40"led TV is not working and screen is creating.. 22nov cleam but today is not solve...
Message 60 of 193
latest reply