cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

INSELLERVERIFICATION@EBAY.COM IS CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS FOR RESOLVING CLAIM. 

YOU CAN CALL EBAY ON 1800 209 3229 AND CHOOSE BUY OPTION AND GIVE CLAIM DETAILS TOO. NO NEED TO WAIT FOR EMAIL OR REPLYING EMAIL. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 193
latest reply

I have purchased a Iphone 5 on ebay.in but they sent me a duplicate piece...They asked me to reship the Piece...I sent them back...But now they r not replying me...I have uploaded the proof of returnshipment.
Message 3 of 193
latest reply

I am facing the same issue. They have sold me a fake & last 24 day have not resolved the issue of a fake Sony headset.
I also don't see a resolution
Going to fight this out
Message 4 of 193
latest reply

Message 5 of 193
latest reply

Rong item
Message 6 of 193
latest reply

sudesh1997
Community Member
Bahut hi ghatiya product ... h eBay me.. and.. bahit hi ghatiya service... overall product... ghatiya.. h ...
Message 7 of 193
latest reply

rakest-0
Community Member

My order no ***. I haven't received my last 22 Nov to till date. I continue complain from 30 Nov but customer care not solve my issue. On behalf eBay I check courier office they told me item have loss. I informed to eBay customer care but eBay staff not solve my problem till date. I will go consumer forum next week

Message 8 of 193
latest reply

Message 9 of 193
latest reply

My order no is 41884665691 ye order maine 32 gb memory card mangaya tha 48 mb/ps bt muje jo order mila h 24mb/ps vo b khrab so please replace it
Message 10 of 193
latest reply