cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Dear sir , your products New F&D A100 media plyar is not working please replacement your system

Message 31 of 193
latest reply

022-61248150--------contact this no.

Message 32 of 193
latest reply

My Sony xperia m4 aqua battery purchase but your duplicate fake battery is not setting the not fitted your cheating company fraud customer care executive officer of the eBay my number 9942043088 paisa pay ID42960727636 easy shop ID 1983 profile name Balaji Gopika I will fight to eBay fraud fraud
Message 33 of 193
latest reply

My email ID balajigopika13@gmail.com
Message 34 of 193
latest reply

This is quote that the purchase of meobile of MOTO G 4 th gen for towards ref no id 43147392025 record no 2594

The mobile which has been purchase has problem in the set as body is fully heated when kept for charge & battery back up is too low  Kindly replace the set 

PHONE NO 9845378772

PHONE NO 8050966568

Message 35 of 193
latest reply

Helo ive ordered sony headphone and my tracking no A355792752 I didn't got my product and any call form deliverer but I got confirming delivered sms what's this
Message 36 of 193
latest reply

And this is my contact no 8122151139 and I ordered that product as continuing as guest
Message 37 of 193
latest reply

My order against ID 43093349471 not yet received
Message 38 of 193
latest reply

Dear team E Bay,

I am struggling to process and get my refund via Ebay. I had ordered one item(emporia armani watch 1410) for which I hv paid through debit card during order only but did not get my item at all from seller. So had a word with customers care executive (sonu) on 09 jun2015 at 13:28 pM and (krishna) on 09aug2016 at 11:12 Am on which i was told that item was not avlb with seller and said that money would be get refunded . I had opened up a case in EBAY and given reclaim ID as U/M , post which I have called many a times to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive the same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly disappointed with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY like big company and the processes are so weak that it takes more than a year to refund the amount.

I request you to resolve the matter at the earliest and your early reply is req please.

Thanx and Regards,
Jitesh kr singla

Reclaim ID: 1039099

P.S - process and response by ebay team shows when I purchase from ebay i have to get myself prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, and I think I did mistake by relying on ebay processes. Also I would presume that eBay do not value time, money and energy of their customers and myself would be refrain from buying and eventually withdraw from eBay as honest buyers. In my nest step, there would be also no other way other than going to Consumer Court and write everything to ncdrc.nic.in, Mouthshut.com, Consumercourtindia, consumerforums.in, consumer-complaint-forum.akosha.com, and other similar websites for public awareness regarding cheating in eBay, India.

Message 39 of 193
latest reply