cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

mona9868
Community Member

@ansarinihal82 wrote:

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

Message 21 of 193
latest reply

mona9868
Community Member

@ansarinihal82 wrote:

eBay Guarantee* claim – 1822858

Message 22 of 193
latest reply

kausisah0
Community Member

Soft Silicone Xiaomi Mi
Power Bank Case Cover For
10400 Mah[]
Claim status: Open
Creation date: 11 May 2016
Transaction date: 03 May
Buyer ID: kausisah0
Action required: Claim is yet to be processed

This is my details in how many days I have to wait for my money back

Message 23 of 193
latest reply

kausisah0
Community Member
I think we should not purchase anything from eBay its not customer supporting partner. I suggested that please take responsibility or go to .....
Message 24 of 193
latest reply

kausisah0
Community Member
rply
Message 25 of 193
latest reply

Sir,

We have ordered  Mi4i mobile through ebay.It has been delivered on20.04.2016.When we  opened and inserted sim the signal was not detected. We have gone to service centre for checking  mobile  have asked us charge ..After that we have contacted customer care they  told to get any complaint or any receipt from service centre...Again we have gone to service centre when we were asked to give letter they have checked mobile and get 650 rs and they made mobile ready.After 2 days again we have got the same problem. ..Again we have gone to service centre they told it has a mother board problem...After that we have called customer care and we want refund....they told to send that receipt and will contact claim team...after we sent it many times we have tried to contact you but there was no response. ..and we have sent mail also...they dint reply anything...in mail you have mentioned we will reply within 48 hours..after one week we have got reply from there the refund has been rejected. ...why were you rejected. ..? Every week We can not spend 650 rs for cable loose...we are working people for this we have took leave and we have gone to service centre 5 times in loss of pay...how much rupees we have to spend for this mobile...? Why have you rejected refund...? We demand an explanation We suing in the court
Message 26 of 193
latest reply

Sir,

We have ordered  Mi4i mobile through ebay.It has been delivered on20.04.2016.When we  opened and inserted sim the signal was not detected. We have gone to service centre for checking  mobile  have asked us charge ..After that we have contacted customer care they  told to get any complaint or any receipt from service centre...Again we have gone to service centre when we were asked to give letter they have checked mobile and get 650 rs and they made mobile ready.After 2 days again we have got the same problem. ..Again we have gone to service centre they told it has a mother board problem...After that we have called customer care and we want refund....they told to send that receipt and will contact claim team...after we sent it many times we have tried to contact you but there was no response. ..and we have sent mail also...they dint reply anything...in mail you have mentioned we will reply within 48 hours..after one week we have got reply from there the refund has been rejected. ...why were you rejected. ..? Every week We can not spend 650 rs for cable loose...we are working people for this we have took leave and we have gone to service centre 5 times in loss of pay...how much rupees we have to spend for this mobile...? Why have you rejected refund...? We demand an explanation We suing in the court
Message 27 of 193
latest reply

eBay aap logo ko agar nahi jamta kaam krna toh aap log Ghar ja k so jaaoo .....kyo ki iski kaisi bakwas aur **bleep**er service main aaj tak nahi dekhi claim Kr 20 din Se jada ho Gaya but Abhi koi answers nahi .....ky aap log apni @@@@@
Message 28 of 193
latest reply

I have been asking for a replacement for the past 10 days for my brand new moto G mobile purchased on 20th may. No proper response so far . please do the needy as quick as possible. No proper calls are being attended. Please understand the situation of the customer and reply soon. My paisapay id is 42597239696. It is based on CDMA sim which is of no use to me and so I need a replacement.
Message 29 of 193
latest reply

ebay online shoping is vry bed sold item & fake company
Message 30 of 193
latest reply