cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Re: what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

I am facing the same thing. How did you upload your proof and where?

@madarakes wrote:
I have purchased a Iphone 5 on ebay.in but they sent me a duplicate piece...They asked me to reship the Piece...I sent them back...But now they r not replying me...I have uploaded the proof of returnshipment.

Message 151 of 193
latest reply

bunt_sach
Community Member
Today I will say that now shopping with eBay is very bad.
Some months before I only says to friends only if you want online shopping but now l will say that never shop with EBay. Very bad sellers now they have. Even EBay never seeing that sellers are selling original or DUPLICATE.
EBay you are not losing your one customer but many to whom l only says that shop from ebay.
Thanks
Message 152 of 193
latest reply

tiwarj7
Community Member
Raising an eBay Guarantee claim (ID -3397334)
Please Refund my money
Immediately??
Message 153 of 193
latest reply

Claim I'd 3334833 enough is enough from last 5 December 17 till now your company is playing with my sentiments is this way to give service to your customer's it's not about the money it's about the words several emails and calls I have make to your company for my refund but still my refund in process Everytime when ever I'm calling or emailing only same reply still processing what the hell you're company are doing I don't know at the time of paying reshipment charges your company assured me they Will refund my amount one's the product delivered to seller almost two weeks over the product was delivered to seller..
You're company is dealing like a cheap and fraud company
Message 154 of 193
latest reply

Insellerverification@ebay
Com
Message 155 of 193
latest reply

sagaraj7
Community Member
Ebay service is very very bad, I m ordeing mi a 1 back cover till date not receive
Message 156 of 193
latest reply

Cheated to claim on item ti ebay products
Message 157 of 193
latest reply

bunt_sach
Community Member

Return my money back claim Id 3401029 or l stop my group to purchasing from EBay 5 friend using my account.

Message 158 of 193
latest reply

Hi team, This is to bring your kind notice that your services are being affected because of yours seller. I have done a purchase from eBay on 4th of January and the item was not as discussed so I just raise a request to eBay for return the order they all help me I got call from the seller that call to your customer care and they will arrange pickup I called customer care but they guys are not responding as like said by the seller after 5 days they pickup the item and now the status of the pickup is accepted by the seller on 20 January but still they don't raise the refund process. I am very fed up from your service and your sellers service. Can I expected from your side to raise a action for the same because I am your customer not your sellers customer ? today I have also submitted the proof of delivery challan to the Seller but nobody is taking responsibility. guys please take a corrective action otherwise you will lose your customer. thank you so much. Regards, Sanjeev Kumar eBay ID username :ssanjiv555.20115

Message 159 of 193
latest reply

i also purchase new nokia 6 and they sending me china piece eith chienece instruction.

Message 160 of 193
latest reply